The phrase “keeps sellers on their toes” in the passage mostly means
- A. prevents sellers from selling new products
- B. forces sellers to go bare-footed
- C. makes sellers responsive to any changes
- D. allows sellers to stand on their own feet
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Cụm từ “keeps sellers on their toes” trong đoạn văn có nghĩa là
A. ngăn cản người bán bán sản phẩm mới
B. buộc người bán phải đi chân trần
C. làm cho người bán đáp ứng nhanh nhạy với mọi thay đổi
D. cho phép người bán đứng vững trên đôi chân của mình
“keeps sellers on their toes”: làm cho người bán đáp ứng nhanh nhạy với mọi thay đổi
More competition keeps sellers on their toes and allows ideas and new technology to spread and benefit others.
Nhiều cạnh tranh hơn khiến người bán phản ứng nhanh nhạy với những thay đổi và cho phép những ý tưởng và công nghệ mới lan rộng và mang lại lợi ích.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My friend is good at mimicking people. He ______ a great impression of Charlie Chaplin.
- You can ask Matin anything about history. He actually has quite a good _____ for facts.
- His jokes seemed to ______ a treat with his audience, if their laughter was any indication.
- It was such a sad film that we all were reduced_______ tears at the end.
- _______ an emergency arise, call 911.
- The baby cant even sit up yet, ______ stand and walk!
- I don’t think that everyone likes the way he makes fun, ______?
- Unfortunately, the injury may keep him out of football _______. He may never play again.
- The two cars for sale were in poor condition, so I didn't buy ______.
- I used to ______ reading comics, but now Ive grown out of it.
- The evidence suggests that single fathers ______ more likely to work than single mothers.
- Little Deon: 'This herb smells horrible, mommy!'”Mommy: ______, it will do you a power of good.”
- It’s not fair to put all the blame on him. He’s not the only one at fault.
- You will have to tell him about it in the end. The longer you put off doing so, the harder it’s going to be.
- We had about ten people helping us carry our belongings to a van parking outside when there was a sudden crash which made us turn round to find the big mirror lying in pieces on the ground.
- You should take out insurance for your house from any possible damage. Earthquakes sometimes occur here.
- In a famous experiment conducted at University of Chicago in 1983, rats kept from sleeping died after two and a half weeks.
- - John: Oh, I forgot my girlfriends birthday last week.” - Anne: ______.”
- - Porter: I didn’t do too well on my final exams.” - Mary: ______.”
- The appeal was rejected by the committee, despite the fact that it had been signed by over 5,000 people.
- The children were full of beans today, looking forward to their field trip.
- The device is very sophisticated and should only be operated by someone who is familiar with it.
- Relations between the two countries have improved considerably in the last few years.
- However much effort he put into it, he will never make a go of the business.
- The last time I saw Peter was when I ran into him at the station on my way to Glasgow.
- We got caught in a traffic jam so we were among the last to arrive at the cinema.
- What is the main idea of the passage?
- The word checked” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to ______.
- In the process of drying certain kinds of fruits, sulphur fumes help ______
- Nowadays the common method for drying vegetables and minced meat is ______.
- What does the word 'which” in the fourth paragraph refer to?
- The final product of the process of drying liquids that uses the first method will be ______.
- According to the passage, dried foods are most useful for ______.
- This passage is mainly ______.
- Supporters of free-market globalization point out that
- The word 'allocated” in the passage mostly means
- The phrase 'keeps sellers on their toes” in the passage mostly means
- According to critics of globalization, several developed countries have become rich because of
- The word 'undermining” in the passage mostly means
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
- The debate over globalization is about how