People rumour that the Prince secretly got married to an ordinary girl.
- A. The Prince is rumoured to have secretly got married to an ordinary girl.
- B. It was rumoured that the Prince secretly got married to an ordinary girl.
- C. The Prince was rumoured to secretly get married to an ordinary girl.
- D. The Prince had secretly got married to an ordinary girl, as it was rumoured.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Kiến thức: Viết lại câu
Tạm dịch: Mọi người đồn rằng Hoàng tử đã bí mật kết hôn với một cô gái bình thường.
A. Hoàng tử được đồn rằng đã bí mật kết hôn với một cô gái bình thường.
B. Nó đã được đồn rằng Hoàng tử đã bí mật kết hôn với một cô gái bình thường.
C. Hoàng tử đã được đồn bí mật kết hôn với một cô gái bình thường.
D. Hoàng tử đã bí mật kết hôn với một cô gái bình thường, như đã được đồn đại.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite their normal cylindrical form, some of the documents ______ on silk that were found at Mawangdui, an archaeological site in southeastern China, were folded into rectangles.
- Johns ______ and efficiency at the company led to his promotion to Sales Manager.
- I am sure your sister will lend you a sympathetic_______when you explain the situation to her.
- Mr. Pike is certainly a______writer; he has written quite a few books this year.
- We were quite impressed by the ______ students who came up with the answer to our question almost instantly.
- My cousin was nervous about being interviewed on television, but he ______ to the occasion wonderfully.
- Daisy has spent the last two weekends _____ hundreds of photographs so that she can put them in separate albums.
- I didn’t see the red light at the crossroads. Otherwise, I _____ my car.
- I much preferred it when we _____ to Wales every summer on holiday.
- The incident happening last week left her ______ confused and hurt.
- We gave them the money yesterday, but we havent received a receipt yet, ______?’’ she asked her husband.
- You and your big mouth! It was supposed to be a secret. You _____ her!
- Many organizations have been involved in drawing up the report on environmental campaigns.
- His girlfriend’s behavior at the party was unacceptable, which made everyone there shocked.
- If any employee knowingly breaks the terms of this contract, he will be dismissed immediately.
- Wendy is on the horns of a dilemma: she just wonders whether to go for a picnic with her friends or to stay at home with her family.
- The word 'it” in paragraph 2 refers to
- The word 'obligatory” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to
- Who opposed the bill that was introduced in the House of Commons in the early 1900s?
- The word 'devised” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to
- Which of the following statements is true of the U.S. Department of Transportation?
- The Daylight Saving Time Energy Act of 1973 was responsible for
- Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?
- Harry is talking to Judy over the phone.Harry: Thank you for helping me prepare for my birthday party, Judy.”Judy: _______.”
- Tom and Josh are discussing their summer vacation plan.
- Neither the Minister nor his colleagues has given an explanation for the chaos in the financial market last week.
- To everyones surprise, it wasnt in Bristol which he made his fortune, although that’s where he was born.
- This might not matter with you, but some people are going to be negatively affected by this decision.
- The word 'mental” in the first paragraph is closest in meaning to
- The word 'it” in the first paragraph refers to
- Which of the following statement is TRUE about Shayne Ward?
- After performing in his home city, Shayne felt ________
- After leaving school at the age of sixteen, Shayne _________
- The word 'flop” in the passage is closest in meaning to
- According to the passage, who decide the winner of a reality TV talent show?
- What does the writer suggest about reality talent show winners?
- Steve said to Mike, 'Don’t touch the electric wires. It might be deadly.”
- I did not see Susan off at the airport. I feel bad about it now.
- Sam doesn’t find it difficult to get up early in the morning.
- People rumour that the Prince secretly got married to an ordinary girl.
- There is no doubt that Martin is the best candidate for the job.