Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon ______ 20 July 1969.
- A. in
- B. at
- C. on
- D. off
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 3816
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The Cosmonaut Training Center at Star City, Russia was named ______ him.
- China became the third country in the, world to be able to independently carry ______ manned space flights
- Yuri Gagarin is the first human to fly ______ space
- Man has witnessed a great many significant ______ of science and technology in the past few decades
- He was pulled off an extraordinary ______ in completing the voyage single-handedly.
- Sputnik was the first ______ satellite made by the USSR
- From his window in space, Gagarin had a view = _____ of the Earth that no human beings had done before.
- The successful flight marked a milestone = _____ in China's space project.
- His flight was in ______ around the Earth at the speed of more than 17,000 miles per hour
- The use of computer aids in teaching, ______ the role of teachers is still very important
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon ______ 20 July 1969.
- She is never satisfied ______ what she's got.
- In 1961 Yuri Gagarin lifted ______ into space aboard the Vostok 1
- After landing, the team members were greeted like ______ heroes
- No one knew precisely = _______ what would happen to a human being in space
- Neil Armstrong, an American ______, was the first man to step on the moon's surface.
- The 27-year-old Soviet cosmonaut became the first person to eat and drink in ______
- About 100 Russian satellites are ______ the earth.
- Many people are demonstrating to express their ______ with the new land law
- The astronauts = ________ were able to send the information back to the earth.