In 1961 Yuri Gagarin lifted ______ into space aboard the Vostok 1.
- A. off
- B. up
- C. on
- D. Ø
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AVDOC
Mã câu hỏi: 3818
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The Cosmonaut Training Center at Star City, Russia was named ______ him.
- China became the third country in the, world to be able to independently carry ______ manned space flights
- Yuri Gagarin is the first human to fly ______ space
- Man has witnessed a great many significant ______ of science and technology in the past few decades
- He was pulled off an extraordinary ______ in completing the voyage single-handedly.
- Sputnik was the first ______ satellite made by the USSR
- From his window in space, Gagarin had a view = _____ of the Earth that no human beings had done before.
- The successful flight marked a milestone = _____ in China's space project.
- His flight was in ______ around the Earth at the speed of more than 17,000 miles per hour
- The use of computer aids in teaching, ______ the role of teachers is still very important
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon ______ 20 July 1969.
- She is never satisfied ______ what she's got.
- In 1961 Yuri Gagarin lifted ______ into space aboard the Vostok 1
- After landing, the team members were greeted like ______ heroes
- No one knew precisely = _______ what would happen to a human being in space
- Neil Armstrong, an American ______, was the first man to step on the moon's surface.
- The 27-year-old Soviet cosmonaut became the first person to eat and drink in ______
- About 100 Russian satellites are ______ the earth.
- Many people are demonstrating to express their ______ with the new land law
- The astronauts = ________ were able to send the information back to the earth.