He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
- A. though
- B. because
- C. because of
- D. in spite of
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- This room__________since I was born.
- What__________ you__________if you __________a billionaire? –I would take a trip into space.
- Have you seen the Titanic yet? _ No, I haven’t. I__________it next Saturday.
- After__________dinner, I often watch TV.
- Tom said that he __________his motorbike the day before.
- Do you believe__________God?
- Air and water are necessary__________us.
- The beautiful woman has a busy__________life.
- English has become the main language of__________.
- Do you think doing the household chores is the__________of the women only?
- He did some odd jobs at home__________.
- I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!” –__________”
- Your hairstyle is terrific, Cindy” – __________”
- When students finish the secondary education, they have to take a(n)__________called GCSE.
- I spoke very slowly __________he didn’t understand English very well.
- When being interviewed, you should (concentrate on) what the interviewer is saying or asking you.
- I’m going away tomorrow, mother.”_ Leo told his mother that__________away the__________.
- It was nice of you to give me the present. Thank you” Ben said to Mary._Ben thanked Mary__________the present.
- Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet” in 1605.
- The hurricane has totally destroyed the villages._ The villages__________by the hurricane.
- If you don’t work much harder, you won’t pass the exam._ Unless you__________much harder, you__________the exam.
- My sister is often sick because she doesn’t do physical exercise.
- The river from__________we get our water- supply is nearly empty.
- My father wants to speak to you. You met him yesterday._My father__________you met yesterday, wants to speak to you.
- In spite of his poorness, he is honest.
- He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
- Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
- __________rich should help__________poor and__________disabled.
- The man who is speaking to John is my brother.
- He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel__________by Ernest Hemingway.
- I often listen music when I have free time.
- We spent a week to preparing for our concert.
- The phone rung while I was washing the dishes.
- The more I live with him, the most I love him.
- Producers of video games are keen on __________.
- The people who are most attracted to video games are __________.
- __________have different attitude towards playing video games.
- The addiction to video games can be so powerful that it can __________.
- Compared with boys of the same age, girls are __________.