Dr Harder, that is the professor for this class, will be absent this week because of illness.
- A. that
- B. will be
- C. this week
- D. illness
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Post office is a place ______ you can buy stamps, mail letters and packages, and receive mail
- Do you know the date ______ we have to hand in the essay?
- My uncle ______ you met yesterday is a lawyer
- The council is in discussion with Lord Thomas, ______ land most of the village is built on
- These adults, ______ come to my night class, are very eager to learn
- Regina, ______ you have never met before, is a genius in painting.
- The paintings ______Mr Flowers has in his house are worth around $ 100,000.
- Oxford, ______ attracts many tourists, is often crowded in the summer.
- It's the best film ______ has ever been made about madness
- She cycled from London to Glasgow, ______ is pretty good for a woman of 75.
- Most folk songs are ballads ______ have simple words and tell simple stories
- ______ wins will go on to play Barcelona in the final
- I think the reason ______ we get on so well is that we both enjoy talking
- Children ______ diets contain high levels of protein do better in examination
- I'm sure that Keith will do well at university, ______ one he goes to
- My mother ______ enjoys hill walking.
- She's one of the kindest people ______
- Where is the house ______?
- She lives in the house ______.
- Mark Twain is an author ______ I like best.
- The problem ______ never occurred.
- In 1850, Yale University established Sheffield Scientific School, ______.
- It was the ragtime pianist Scott Joplin ______ the Maple Leaf Rag, perhaps the best known of all ragtime tunes.
- A keystone species is a species of plants and animals ______ absence has a major effect on an ecological system
- William Samuel Johnson, ______ helped write the Constitution, became the first president of Columbia College in 1787.
- One of the most influence newspapers in the U.S is The New York Times, which is widely distributed throughout the world.
- The legal age which a person is considered to be an adult is customarily 18
- Van Cliburn who studied piano from 1951 to 1954 and won multiple Cawards between 1958 and 1960
- Dr Harder, that is the professor for this class, will be absent this week because of illness
- The man, of whom the red car is parked in front of our house, is a prominent physician in this town