_______ the police had rescued from the fire.
- A. The baby
- B. The baby whom
- C. The baby that
- D. It was the baby whom
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 4066
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _____ saying was so important that I asked everyone to stop talking and listen
- Marta Graham, _____ of the pioneers of modern dance, didnt begin dancing until she was 21.
- Many communities are dependent oil groundwater _____ from wells for their water supply.
- _____ who was elected the first woman mayor of Chicago in 1979
- The first American novelist to have a major impact on world literature _____
- _____ important railroad tunnel in the US was cut through the Hoosac Mountains in Massachuset
- It was in 1875 _____ joined the staff of the astronomical observatory at Harvard University.
- _____ the dollar as its, monetary unit in 1878
- _____ that the capital of South Carolina was moved from Charleston to Columbia
- It was Mr. Harding _____ the bill to yesterday
- ________ I bought the golden fish
- It was Tom _______ to help us
- _______ the police had rescued from the fire.
- ________ my parents gave me the fish tank
- _______ I first met my girlfriend
- _________ on the phone.
- ________ a high level of blood cholesterol
- _________ England won the World Cup
- __________ we all look for
- ____________ me how to play the drum