Bài học Read Unit 1 Lớp 9 hướng dẫn các em đọc và tìm hiểu thông tin liên quan đến đất nước Malaysia. Qua bài học giúp các em nâng cao kỹ năng đọc hiểu và mở rộng thông tin về địa lý xã hội của đất nước bạn Malaysia - một trong những quốc gia trong khối ASEAN.
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 1 Lớp 9 Read Task a
Fill in the table with the right information about Malaysia. (Điền thông tin đúng vào bảng nói về nước Malaysia.)
1. Area: .......
2. Population: .......
3. Climate: .......
4. Unit of currency: .......
5. Capital city:.....
6. Official religion:....
7. National language:.....
8. Compulsory second language:....
Guide to answer
1. Area: 329,758 km2
2. Population: over 22 million
3. Climate: tropical climate
4. Unit of currency: ringgit
5. Capital city: Kuala Lumpur
6. Official religion: Islam
7. National language: Bahasa Malaysia
8. Compulsory second language: English
2. Unit 1 Lớp 9 Read Task b
True or false? Check (v) the boxes. Then correct the false statements. (Đúng hay sai. Điền dấu (v) vào ô trống. Sau đó sửa các câu sai cho đúng.)
1. Malaysia is a member country of ASEAN. (Malaysia là một quốc gia thành viên của Hiệp hội Đông Nam Á.)
2. There are two religions in Malaysia. (Có 2 tôn giáo ở Malaysia.)
3. People speak only Malay in Malaysia. (Mọi người chỉ nói tiếng Malay ở Malaysia)
4. Primary school children learn three languages at school. (Học sinh tiểu học học 3 ngôn ngữ ở trường.)
5. All secondary school children learn in English. (Tất cả học sinh trường trung học đều học bằng tiếng Anh)
Guide to answer
=> There are Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism.
=> People speak Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese and Tamil.
=> Primary school children learn one of the three languages such as: Malay, Chinese or Tamil at school.
=> English is a compulsory second language (not primary language of instruction)
Bài tập minh họa
Exercise: Read the passage carefully. Then decide whether each of the statements below is TRUE (T), or FALSE (F).
Indonesia is an island nation in Southeast Asia. Its official name is the Republic of Indonesia. It is a member country of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN). The country's total area is 1,904,443 sq km. Like Vietnam and other countries in Southeast Asia, Indonesia enjoys tropical climate. The rupiah is the official monetary unit of Indonesia, consisting of 100 sens.
The capital of Indonesia is Jakarta and it is also the largest city in the country. Other big cities are Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang... The population in 2004 was about 238,500,000. Indonesia is the world's fourth most populous country after China, India, and the United States. Islam, which is over eighty per cent of the population practice, is the country's official religion. In addition, there are other religions such as Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism...
The national language is Bahasa Indonesia, which is a modified form of Malay. Besides, about 300 other languages and dialects are spoken. English is increasingly used as the language of business.
1. Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia.
2. All the countries in Southeast Asia enjoy tropical climate.
3. Islam is the only official religion in Indonesia.
4. There are more people in Indonesia than in the USA.
5. Indonesia is one of the countries of ASEAN.
6. The Indonesian unit of currency is sen.
7. Islam is the most common religion in Indonesia.
8. Bahasa Indonesia is the only language spoken in Indonesia.
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Read Unit 1 Lớp 9
- Như vậy các em vừa được học phần Read Unit 1 tiếng Anh lớp 9, để củng cố thêm kiến thức bài đọc mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 1 lớp 9 Read do HỌC247 sưu tầm và biên soạn
Câu 1: Read the passage below then pick out ONE best option (A, B, C or D) to complete each of the following sentences. Britain is now a highly industrialized country and there are only 238,000 farms in the UK. More and more farmers leave the land because they can not earn enough money to survive. Only large farms are economic and because of this most British farm are big. They usually grow cereals in the east of England and raise sheep and cowsin the north of England and Scotland. The small family farms often have to earn more money by offering bed and breakfast accommodation to tourists. Farming methods in Britain have also changed. Fields used to be quite small, divided by hedges which were sometimes a thousand years old and full of wild flowers and birds. Many hedges were pulled up to allow farmers to use mordern machinery. Now most fields in England are large by European standards.
British farmers give up working on their farms because________ .
- A. they are tired of the farm work
- B. they can’t earn their own living by farming
- C. they want to continue to live
- D. they are forced to leave the land
- A. farming is now industrialized
- B. small farms are unecenomic
- C. there are plenty of abandoned land
- D. most British farmers are rich
- A. to show their friendship
- B. because they want to have more tourists to their farms
- C. in order to improve their earnings
- D. so that the tourists will return in their farm the next time
- A. seperated from each other by hedges
- B. full of wild flowers and birds
- C. a thousand years old
- D. all are correct
- A. Industries are developed in Britain.
- B. Breeding farms are usually in the north of England.
- C. Many hedges are pulled down for farmers to expand their farms.
- D. Most fields in England are now larger than they used to be.
Câu 6 - câu 15: Xem phần trắc nghiệm để thi online.
Hỏi đáp Read Unit 1 Lớp 9
- Trong quá trình học bài, có vấn đề thắc mắc gì các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong phần Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
Give the correct form the verbs in brackets.
Picasso .............. (be) born in 1881 in Malga, Spain. When he ..............(begin) work, the great painters of impressionist movement ............... (be) still alive. His early pitures - done mainly in blue - showed the poverty he saw around him in Barcelona.
Later he .............. (move) to where he ............... (work), with Geogres braque on pictures showing figures as fragments of geometric shpes the style we know as cubism.
He .............. (become) more deeply involved with politics, espeacially during the Spainish Civil War. One of the Picasso's most famous paintings is Guernica, which depicts the destruction of a Spainish town. Picasso ............... (die) in the south of France in 1973.Theo dõi (0) 1 Trả lời
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 9 HỌC247