Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 8 Lớp 11 cung cấp một số bài tập giúp các em trau dồi kỹ năng nhận biết cấu trúc câu và mở rộng vốn câu từ sử dụng cho phần viết được hiệu quả.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (10 câu):
Câu 1:Exercise 1: From the four words or phrases -a, b, c or d- choose the one that best completes the sentence.
Especially important to many people _________.
- A. there is legislation against pollution
- B. is legislation against pollution
- C. it is legislation against pollution
- D. legislation against pollution is
According to some educators, the goal of teaching is to help students learn what _________ to know to live a well-adjusted and successful life.
- A. they need
- B. do they need
- C. they are needed
- D. as they may need
- A. still because he is yet
- B. yet as a result he is still
- C. yet because he is still
- D. still while he is already
- A. At very high speeds driving cars
- B. Cars at very high speeds driving
- C. Cars driving at very high speeds
- D. Driving cars at very high speeds
- A. anyone did even attempt
- B. did anyone even attempt
- C. even did anyone attempt
- D. did even attempt anyone
Câu 6:Exercise 2: Choose the sentence - a, b, c or d - which is closest in meaning to the sentence printed before.
No one else must know this.
- A. You are not advised to know this.
- B. Everyone else must be silent.
- C. This must be kept secret.
- D. You should let every one else know this.
- A. Peter offered to give me some coffee.
- B. Peter asked me if I liked coffee.
- C. Peter asked me to make him a cup of coffee.
- D. Peter suggested having coffee.
- A. We wanted to see the movie, but the tickets were sold out.
- B. We couldn't afford the tickets to see the movie.
- C. We saw the movie even though the tickets were expensive.
- D. The tickets were inexpensive, so we saw the movie.
- A. Nobody responded to the charity appeal.
- B. Everybody seemed to appeal to the charity.
- C. They raised a lot of money from the charity appeal.
- D. Very little money was raised by the charity appeal.
- A. His sole topic of conversation was the weather.
- B. He had nothing to say about the weather.
- C. He talked about everything but the weather.
- D. He said he had not interested in the weather.