Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the best answer to complete each of the following sentences.Câu hỏi:
“We preserve natural resources. We can use them in the future.” means_____.
- A. We preserve natural resources so that we can use them in the future
- B. We preserve natural resources so as to we can use them in the future
- C. We preserve natural resources in order to we can use them in the future
- D. We preserve natural resources for fear that we can use them in the future
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The tongue is the principle organ of taste, and is crucial for chewing, swallowed, and speaking.
- Rice, which it still forms the staple diet of much of the world’s population, grows best in hot, wet lands.
- The neck of a classical guitar is wider than those of a steel-string guitar.
- ………………. was flat was believed by most people in the fifteenth century.
- The car ________ by Karen. The keys are still on the table.
- Bill asked Tom _____.
- The escaped prisoner is believed ______ on an island.
- _____ say that property taxes have increased faster than homeowner’s incomes.
- Would you mind ________ me a favour and posting this letter for me?
- __________ is destroying larger areas of tropical rain forests.
- Lucy, a three-year Yorkshire terrier, _____ against 23 other dogs to win the 18th annual Courtland Dog Show.
- I accidentally ________ Mike when I was crossing a street downtown yesterday.
- Swimming is a beneficial exercise, _____ aerobic activity and uses a number of muscle groups.
- '.........you treat him, he'll help you. He's so tolerant.'
- This is _____ the most difficult job I have ever tackled.
- Lisa: Have you been able to reach Peter?” Gina: ..........”
- Lora has just bought a new skirt that she likes very much.
- Furniture Design and Manufacture were originally the work of individuals, but by the 18th century, many furniture makers had teams of craftsmen to hel
- Roget’s Thesaurus, a collection of English words and phrases, was originally arranged by the ideas they express rather than by alphabetical order.
- We managed to get to school in time despite the heavy rain.
- A large number of Indian men agree that it is unwise to confide in their wives.
- Somebody repaired her bicycle last week.
- Thanks to his support, I was able to finish the project.
- It is possible that she didn’t hear what I said.
- We preserve natural resources. We can use them in the future.” means_____.
- It was a kind of accident. Nobody was really to blame for it.
- What does this passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'this” refers to___________.
- The word 'blossomed” is closest in meaning to___________.
- An herbalist is which of the following?
- The phrase 'in this respect” refers to___________.
- The word 'extract” is closest in meaning to___________.
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?
- How many terms are there in a quarter system?
- A semester system ______.
- The word 'them' in paragraph 2 refers to ________.
- The word 'instituted' in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ________.
- When may students begin studying in a school that uses a quarter term?
- Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?
- When is the academic year?
- Which of the following characteristics does NOT apply to trimester?