Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.Câu hỏi:
We couldn't solve the problem until our teacher arrived.
- A. Not until we solved the problem could our teacher arrive.
- B. When our teacher arrived, we solved the problem.
- C. Until our teacher arrived, we were able to solve the problem.
- D. Not until our teacher arrived could we solve the problem.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Kiến thức: Câu đồng nghĩa, cấu trúc not... until...
Cấu trúc đảo ngữ với Not until
S + trợ động từ + not + V1 + until S + V2
= Not until S + V + trợ động từ + V
Tạm dịch: Chúng tôi không thể giải quyết vấn đề cho đến tận khi giáo viên đến.
A. Không cho đến tận khi chúng tôi giải quyết được vấn đề có thể giáo viên của chúng tôi đến.
B. Khi giáo viên của chúng tôi đến, chúng tôi đã giải quyết xong vấn đề.
C. Tới tận khi giáo viên của chúng tôi đến, chúng tôi có thể giải quyết được vấn đề.
D. Mãi cho khi giáo viên của chúng tôi đến chúng tôi mới có thể giải quyết vấn đề.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Our products are environmentally- friendly. We package all of them in recyclable materials.
- Transportation has been made much easier thanks to the invention of car. However, cars are the greatest contributor of air pollution.
- We couldn't solve the problem until our teacher arrived.
- I don't find it difficult to get up early in the morning.
- I thought she was the right person for the position, yet it turned put that she was quite useless.
- Fifty minutes are the maximum length of time allotted for the exam.
- For its establishment, ASEAN Tourism Association has played an important role in promoting and developing ASEAN Tourism services.
- The occean probably distinguishes the earth from other planets of the solar system, for scientists believe that large bodies of water are not existing
- The word 'evolved' is closest in meaning to __________.
- Many studies on emotional expressions try to answer the question whether _________.
- Unlike American children, Asian children are encouraged to _______.
- The biggest difference lies in __________.
- According to the passage, we respond to others by _________.
- Young children __________.
- The best title for the passage is ________________.
- The man mentioned in the passage, who used his cell phone too often, ____________.
- Doctors have tentatively concluded that cell phones may ____________.
- According to the writer, people should ____________.
- The changes possibly caused by the cell phones are mainly concerned with ____________.
- According to the passage, cell phones are especially popular with young people because ____________.
- The word 'potentially' in the passage most closely means __________.
- According to the passage, what makes mobile phones potentially harmful is ____________.
- The phrase 'negative publicity' in the passage most likely means _________.
- The shop assistants: 'This is my last portable CD player. I'll let you have it for fifty dollars.' - Stevenson: '______?'
- Customer: 'Can I try this jumper on?' - Sales: '_________'
- Ships crossing the oceans can receive signals from satellites that enable them to calculate their position accurately.
- He is very absent – minded. He is likely to forget things or to think about something different from what he should be thinking about.
- Tet marks the beginning of spring and, for agrarian people who depend on the lunar calendar to manage their crops, the start of the year.
- The government decided to pull down the old building adter asking for the ideas from the local resident.
- Paul is a very _______ character, he is never relaxed with strangers.
- Mary’s lawyer advised her_______ anything further about the accident.
- Many of the pictures_______ from outer space are presently on display in the public library.
- The authorities _______ actions to stop illegal purchase of wild animals and their associated products effectively. However, they didn’t do so.
- Although he is my friend, I find it hard to _______ his selfishness.
- The U23 Vietnamese football team’s performnce has garnered _____ from around the world and shown promise for Vietnam’s soccer horizon.
- The joke would not be funny if it _______ into French.
- John congratulated us _____ our exam with high marks.
- We expected him at eight, but he finally _______at midnight.
- Everybody is tired of watching the same comercials on TV every night,_______?
- The 1st week of classes at university is a little ______ because so many students get lost, change classes or go to the wrong place.
- After he _____ his work, he went straight home.