Exercise 4: Choose the sentence that is the best combination of each of the following pairsCâu hỏi:
The elderly are usually thought to be passive. They can actually have active lives.
- A. The elderly, thought to be passive, can actually have active lives.
- B. The elderly can actually have active lives that are usually thought to be passive.
- C. The elderly thought to be passive can actually have active lives.
- D. The elderly lives which are thought to be passive can actually be active.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The problem______ never occurred
- In 1850, Yale University established Sheffield Scientific School,_______.
- It was the ragtime pianist Scott Joplin_______ the Maple Leaf Rag, perhaps the best known of all ragtime tunes
- A keystone Species is a species of plants and animals______ absence has a major effect on an ecological system
- William Samuel Johnson,________ helped write the Constitution, became the first president of Columbia College in 1187
- My mother, ___________ , enjoys hill walking
- She’s one of the kindest people________ I’ve ever known
- Where is the house________?
- She lives in the house_________.
- Mark Twain is an author________ I like best
- Thanh Ba Post Office is equipped with advanced technology
- Thanh Ba Post Office has a spacious and pleasant front office.
- Our post office offers the best services with a well-trained staff
- Your EMS mail will be delivered in the shortest possible time
- Express Money Transfer is a speedy and secure service for transferring money in less than 24 hours
- The Message Call Service helps you to notify the recipient of the time and place to receive the call
- If you want your favorite newspapers to be delivered to your house early in the morning you should subscribe to them
- The staff of that post office are always thoughtful and courteous to customers
- If you want to send a document and do not want to lose its original shape, send it by fax machine
- You can save money if you send a parcel which is under 15 kg
- The elderly are usually thought to be passive. They can actually have active lives
- Shoes are the products. The company exported only these products to Mexico
- Tommy is late. Does anybody know why?
- She is the advisor. We got those recommendations from her
- My sister is the only member in my family. She holds a Ph.D. degree in Physics
- Few people know about C.A.Lindburgh. He was the first person who flew across the Atlantic Ocean
- The Mountain Region is in the Great Himalayan Range. It makes up the northern part of Nepal
- This is the best book on the market. It was written for university students.
- I have a passion for winter. It is usually a sad season for many people.
- That is the student. I borrowed his book last week.