The doctor advised him to go the local hospital for a check-up.
- A. He was advised to go to the international hospital for a check-up.
- B. He was advised to go to the hospital where he is now living for a check-up.
- C. He was advised to go to the best hospital for a check-up.
- D. For a check-up, he was told to stay at home.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My teacher wouldn’t let me leave early.
- It is your duty to tell him what to do.
- It is pointless to try to make him change his mind.
- I want to know the depth of the river at this point.
- The tea wasn’t sweet enough for Betty to drink.
- You had better take some medicine.
- The doctor advised him to go the local hospital for a check-up.
- It’s a waste of time trying to explain anything to Tony.
- I couldn’t help laughing when he told me that story.
- We think he was in London last year.
- There’s no point in persuading him to do this.
- The court found the man innocent of murdering his wife.
- I decided to change jobs because my boss makes me work over time.
- Get more exercise appears to be the best way to lose weight.
- Let’s stop to watch so much TV so that we can read or go out instead.
- I advise you starting looking for a flat at once.
- He postponed to make a decision till it was too late to do anything.
- It is extremely important for an engineer to know to use a computer.
- There’s no point having a car if you never use it.
- I’d like him going to a university, but I can’t make him go.