Read the passage carefully and choose the best answers.
The invention of the phonograph happened quite by accident. Thomas Edison moved to Menlo Park, New Jersy in 1876, where he established an industrial research laboratory. There, Edison worked on a carbon telephone transmitter to improve the existing Bell telephone system.
In that laboratory a year later, Edison invented the phonograph while he was trying to improve a telegraph repeater. He attached a telephone diaphragm to the needle in the telegraph repeater to produce a recording that could be played back. After he made some improvements to the machine, he recited “Mary Had a Little Lamb” into the machine and played his voice back to a very surprised audience.Câu hỏi:
In what year did the invention of phonograph occur?
- A. 1876
- B. 1877
- C. 1878
- D. the article does not say
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- We should __________ all the electric appliances when leaving our room.
- You will be able to see the wonders of ________: oceans, rivers, mountains.
- UFOs mean ______ flying objects.
- Mr. Bao said, I am so ________ of having been a Dien Bien Phu soldier.”
- I’m very busy, so please don’t disturb me _______ it’s urgent.
- Many people were injured when the building _________.
- Hue will have temperatures _______ 230 C and 270 C.
- Mrs. Lee suggests __________ a shower to save water.
- You’ll get a cold if you _________ your warm clothes.
- He _____ to find a job but he has no luck.
- The man _______ opinions I respect most is my father.
- A: Let’s go to Vung Tau on the weekend” – B: …………………..”
- The President escaped through a secret passage underneath the parliament building.
- We read newspapers and magazines which have been produced on computers.
- When she came to my house this morning, I still slept.
- They didn’t go on a picnic because of the weather was awful.
- The last time we went to London was at September.
- My brother enjoys to go to the park on summer evenings.
- In what year did the invention of phonograph occur?
- What was Edison working on when he created the phonograph?
- According to the passage, how was the phonograph made?
- What is the best title for the passage?