Choose the word or phrase - a, b, c or d - that best completes the sentences.Câu hỏi:
He can't hear and he can hardly speak ______.
- A. either
- B. neither
- C. so
- D. also
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 3892
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He cant hear and he can hardly speak ______.
- I hadnt seen Derek for years. - ______. It is interesting to see how hes changed
- Not only ______ people to send words, music, and codes to any part of the world, it can also be used to communicate far into space.
- Not only the post office but also all banks ______ on national holidays.
- Both intelligence and skill ______ good teaching
- Which one do you want? -I don't want ______
- She has neither read the book ______ the film
- Thomas Eakins studied not only painting ______ anatomy when he was training to become an artist
- Endive can be used ______ as a salad green or as a cooking vegetable
- Have you finished your work? - No, I haven't and ______.