Which one do you want? -I don't want ______.
- A. both
- B. neither
- C. either
- D. each
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He cant hear and he can hardly speak ______.
- I hadnt seen Derek for years. - ______. It is interesting to see how hes changed
- Not only ______ people to send words, music, and codes to any part of the world, it can also be used to communicate far into space.
- Not only the post office but also all banks ______ on national holidays.
- Both intelligence and skill ______ good teaching
- Which one do you want? -I don't want ______
- She has neither read the book ______ the film
- Thomas Eakins studied not only painting ______ anatomy when he was training to become an artist
- Endive can be used ______ as a salad green or as a cooking vegetable
- Have you finished your work? - No, I haven't and ______.
- I believe not only people are important to the world, ______
- Not only ______ shade and beauty, but they also reduce carbon dioxide.
- Neither the teacher nor his students ______ pleased with the performance of the team
- Steve Davis, ______ the trophy last year, is already out of this year's competition
- It was the musical performance on TV that ______ by our family