Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best completes each of the following exchanges.Câu hỏi:
Sue is phoning Mr. Black but his secretary tells her that he is on vacation.
Ann: May I leave a message for Mr. Black, please?
- A. I'm afraid he is not here.
- B. He is taking a message now.
- C. Yes, I'll make sure he gets it.
- D. No, you can't tell him.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức: câu giao tiếp
Ann: Tôi có thể để lại lời nhắn cho ông Black không?
Thư kí: ______.
A. Tôi e ông ấy không có ở đây B. Ông ấy đang nhận một lời nhắn
C. Có, tôi sẽ đảm bảo ông ấy nhận được nó D. Không, cô không thể nói cho ông ấy
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- We've had _________ problems with our new computer that we had to send it back to the shop.
- Dawn's thinking of setting ________ a social club for local disabled people.
- Mr. Putin won a fourth term as Russias president, picking up more than three-quarters of the vote with _________ of more than 67 percent.
- His work ________ new ground in the treatment of cancer. It is now giving many cancer victims hope of complete recovery.
- We like ________ policies.
- She worked here for a while then _________ afternoon she just quit and left.
- DNA tests ________ accepted in court eases.
- The disavantaged should be cared for by _______.
- Why not ________ the meeting until Thursday morning?
- Youre 18! You ________ to be able to look after yourself by now.
- I was very sad when the vet said hed have to ________ Gertie, our lapdog.
- It is said that a drizzle on the Phap Van - Cau Gie Expressway caused poor______ and slippery road surface, leading to the vehicles, traveling at high
- When posed with a complicated mathematical equation, some students seek the assistance of a teacher.
- At the advent of his speech, he told a joke but the audience failed to laugh.
- He revealed his intentions of leaving the company to the manager during the office dinner party.
- Most of the guests at the dinner party chose to dress elegantly, but one man wore jeans and a T-shirt; he was later identified as a high school teacher.
- Ann: May I leave a message for Mr.Black, please? Secretary: ___________
- Peter and Mary are friends. They have just finished lunch in a restaurant. Mary: The food is great. I'll get the bill.Peter: _________.
- Which title best summarizes the main idea of the passage?
- In paragraph 1, the word arduous is closest in meaning to _______.
- In paragraph 2, the word endeavor is closest in meaning to _______.
- What does the author say about Teflon?
- Who was John Pemberton?
- The author uses Alexander Fleming as an example of ________.
- What does the author imply about penicillin?
- It can be inferred from paragraph 1 that the author of the passage thinks _______.
- According to paragraph 2, which of the following is true?
- Why does the author mention Mickey Mouse in paragraph 2?
- According to paragraph 3, an advantage of the inverted pyramid formula for journalists is that _________.
- The word relayed in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ________.
- According to the passage, which of the following tends to lead to homogenized coverage?
- The word them in paragraph 4 refers to _________.
- Which of the following best expresses the essential information in the highlighted sentences
- Her weigh has increased remarkably since she began receiving treatment.
- Upon reaching the destination, a number of personnel is expected to change their reservations and proceed to Hawaii.
- The University of Kentucky has held this prestigious title until 1989, when it was granted to the University of Georgia.
- There is no point in your phoning Jane - she's away.
- He smokes too much; perhaps thats why he cant get rid of his cough.
- 'Why don't you take extra classes in English if you want to become a tourist guide?' said my friend.
- Darwin/ who/ be/ famous/ English/ scientist/ develop/theory/ evolution/ .
- They/ not answer/phone/ this morning, so/ must/ out/.