_______ in London, we will have sat on the bus for 10 hours.
- A. When we will arrive
- B. As we are going to arrive
- C. By the time we arrive
- D. By the time we will arrive
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Thanks to labor-saving devices, women have more time to take part in _______ activities.
- American women live more _______ than women in Asian countries.
- Getting good education and making money themselves have given women more _______.
- Women in ______ employment earn around 75% of that earned by men.
- In several regions of the world, the _______ of men is 5% higher than that of women.
- _______ industries or methods of making things involve a lot of workers.
- In our area, women make up 60% of the unskilled _______.
- Paid employment has (undoubtedly) brought economic and social gains to many women.
- Many women have been _______ for their works and research.
- Many decades ago, medicine was _______ for men only. Women were not allowed to pursue a career in medicine.
- The __ of women in the profession staff of our university has risen to 17.3%.
- Since the middle of the 20th century, women have had more opportunities to get high _______ education.
- Women can use _______ effective birth-control method to delay having children.
- I had drunk a cup of coffee _______ I went to work.
- Mary is going to look for a job _______ she finishes high school.
- Don't say anything _______ you are asked.
- _______ in London, we will have sat on the bus for 10 hours.
- Peter _______ for thirty minutes before Mary arrived.
- _______ on the stairs than the phone rang.
- It is so hot. Let's go swimming to _______ off.
- My grandfather is quite deaf so you will have to _______ up when you are telling him something.
- Don't wait _______ for me. I may be home -very late tonight.
- Mary had a serious fever, missed school and fell _______.
- When I was crossing the street, I (caught sight of) an old friend of mine in a restaurant.
- She decided to give up her job to stay at home and take care of her little son.
- _______, according to the 1996 census.
- Even women working full-time outside the home ________.
- The survey said that _______. Only eight per cent of men reported 30 hours of duty.
- Among women who worked full time, _______. Among men who worked full time, the number was 23 per cent.
- According to the survey, women _______ often suffered from stress and melancholy.