Danh sách hỏi đáp (81 câu):
11/06/2020 | 6 Trả lờiTheo dõi (1)
Cách thi tiếng anh tốt để lên được cấp ba pưư
18/10/2019 | 4 Trả lờiTheo dõi (1)
Câu trực tiếp gián tiếp
17/10/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
06/10/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
22/07/2019 | 0 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
The internet is a fast and convinient way to get.............(inform)
We stayed at home because it rained...............(heavy)
I am looking forward to ..............from you(hear)
The accident happened because of the..............driver(care)
19/09/2018 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Viet am is a country in the South-East Asia.It has an area of 329,566 sq.km.Hanoi is the capital and Ho Chi Minh City is the lasrgest city.The population of Viet Nam is about 80 million.It has age-old culture and long tradition of fighting against froreign invaders.Vet Nam is now a member country of ASEAN and many other international originations such as APEC,WTO...
Viet Nam exports rice,coffee and many other farm products.Viet Nam has lost of tourist attractions and Wourld Heritage Sites such as Ha Long Bay,Phong Nha Cave,Hoi An Ancient Town,My Son Sanctuary,ect.Vietnamese peolpe are proud of their country.They have been trying hard to build into a power and prosperous one.
Where is Viet Nam locater
What is the area of Viet Nam
What does Viet Nam export
Name some World Heritage Sites in Viet Nam.
20/09/2018 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Chọn từ có gạch dưới có phát âm khác với các từ còn lại.
31/10/2018 | 4 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
rewrite the sentences with the same meaning
1.I last saw her in 2014. ➝ I haven't...........
2. They haven't phoned me for two months. ➝ It is...........
3. I spend one hour repairing the roof
13/11/2018 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Mr hao should (repair).........................the roof
30/11/2018 | 8 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
This orange tastes .........
a. sweetly b. sweety c. sweet d. sweets
31/12/2018 | 2 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Rewrite the following sentences in such a way that its meaning the same as the sentences printed above
1.Most people think of computers as very modern inventions of our new technology age
-> Computers are...
2.Their life was very poor but they lived happily
3.The weather was so beautiful that we decided to go to the beach
Giúp mình với T.T Cảm ơn nhiều ^^
16/08/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first one .
1.She isn't very good at English .
\(\Rightarrow\) She wishes
2.The examiner said to her ,"Do you like learning English ?"
\(\Rightarrow\) The examiner asked her
3.He couldn't get good grades ,because the test was not easy .
\(\Rightarrow\) The test
4.They have just produced a new kinds of plants .
\(\Rightarrow\) A new kinds of plants
21/08/2019 | 1 Trả lờiTheo dõi (0)
III. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the other words in each group.
1. A. cinema B. celebrate C. generous D. discover
2. A. endanger B. natural C. habitat D. industry
3. A. compose B. return C. forget D. forecast
4. A. instruction B. establish C. experience D. entertain
5. A. population B. continental C. original D. university
PART III. GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY
IV. Complete the following sentences by choosing the correct answer among four options (A, B, C or D).
1. As the President was absent, I was asked to ______ the meeting.
A. officiate B. chair C. govern D. regulate
2. No, it’s no good. I’ve ______ my time in trying to make it work.
A. spent B. spoiled C. wasted D. consumed
3. I’m really looking forward ______ to university.
A. to go B. going C. to going D. go
4. A walnut tree ______ us from the sun on hot days.
A. fences B. warns C. prevents D. shelters
5. Hoa failed her math test. ______, she has to do the test again.
A. Therefore B. However C. Because D. So
6. “______ the TV for me, will you? I want to watch the weather forecast.”
A. Turn off B. Turn down C. Turn on D. Turn over
7. ______ smoking is a causative factor of many diseases, there is not ban on tobacco advertising.
A. However B. Although C. In spite of D. Therefore
8. The bill came ______$ 1000.
A. at B. for C. to D. as
9. This is ______ the most difficult job I’ve ever had to do.
A. by far B. by chance C. by heart D. by myself
10. “______ you treat him, he’ll help you. He’s so tolerant.”
A. No matter how B. In addition to C. Even though D. As if
11. - Alfonso: “I had a really good time. Thanks for the lovely evening.” - Maria: “______.”
A. I’m glad you enjoyed it B. Yes, it’s really good
C. Oh, that’s right D. No, it’s very kind of you
12. Having opened the bottle, ______ for everyone.
A. the drink was poured B. Tom poured the drink
C. Tom pouring the drink D. Tom drink was being poured
13. You cannot see the doctor ______ you have made an appointment with him.
A. without B. unless C. however D. even
14. If you hadn’t watched that late movie last night, you ________ sleepy now.
A. wouldn’t have been B. might not have been
C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been being
15. He arrived late, ______ was annoying.
A. it B. that C. what D. which
16. I'm sorry I opened your handbag, but I _______ it for mine.
A. confused B. imagined C. recognized D. mistook
17. They are ________ their house because they need more bedrooms.
A. increasing B. extending C. adding D. growing
18. The job was more difficult than I _______ it to be.
A. expect B. have expected C. would expect D. had expected
19. ________, he could not lift the trap door.
A. As he was strong B. Strong as was he C. As strong he was D. Strong as he was
20. My father sometimes _______ the washing up after dinner.
A. washes B. takes C. makes D. does
V. Use the words given in capital to form a word that fits in the gap in the sentences.
1. You can save energy and money and increase your comfort by properly maintaining and upgrading your ______.EQUIP
2. She gave the child a ______ of sweets. HAND
3. This word is very difficult to say. I always ______ it. PRONUNCIATION
4. She divorced him because of his ______ to the children. KIND
5. The Internet is not only _____ and costly but also dangerous because of viruses and bad programs. CONSUME
6. In Western countries, electricity, gas and water are ______. NECESSITY
7. It is becoming ______ difficult to find a job nowadays. INCREASE
8. She upset him with a ______ remark about his big nose. TACT
9. Thousands of people are living in ______ after the earthquake. MISERABLE
10. He became more and more ______ as time went by. ANXIETY
VI. Identify one mistake in each of the following sentences and correct it.
Example: Q: My father asked me what I think of the film.
A: think --> thought
1. It is important that cancer is diagnosed and treated as early as possible in order to assur e a successful cure.
2. The progress made in space travel for the early 1960s is remarkable.
3. On her mother’s birthday, Lan did a beautiful cake to celebrate.
4. One of the best collection of paintings can be found in that famous museum of arts.
5. Hot in the summer causes a lot of problems for people who live in this part of the country
6. The most calories a person eats, the less likely he is to lose weight.
7. The threat of being dismissed do not worry me any more because I have started my own business.
8. I expect it will rain again when we are on holiday this year, but at least we are properly prepared about it this time.
9. Computers have made access to information instantly available just by push a few buttons.
10. Some studies show that young babies prefer the smell of milk to those of other liquids.
PART IV. READING
VII. Read the following passage and fill in each numbered gap with ONE suitable word to complete it.
Children are (1) _______ up with love and (2) ______ in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. They enjoy every (3) ______ to get a good education and to acquire a useful trade. Our country is now (4) ______ its way to Socialist construction. We need people with fully-developed (5) ______ and mental abilities. It is for this reason (6) ______ labour training is introduced in all Vietnamese schools. The develo pment of good working habits (7) ______ our children will undoubtedly help them (8) ______ life as useful members of a socialist society. (9) ______, while still at school, they learn a useful trade and upon graduation they may effectively work in (10) ______ and agriculture.
Viết lại câu với từ cho sẵn.
1.Could you open a window? (think)
-> Do.............................the window.
2.It is allright if you take care of the children? (mind)
-> Do.........................care of the children
3. I recommend going by train. (go)
-> I think you .........................by train.
4.Excuse me, I can't get past you.(in)
->Excuse me, you...................way.
5." You 've passed your driving test, Ron! Well done!" said carol. (on)
->Carol congratulated..................................driving test.
6.It's reported that a train has Crashed in Berlin.
->A train.............................Crashed in Berlin.
7.The Prime Minister is thought to be conridering the plan.(that)
->It's thought.....................conridering the plan.
8.It's believed that priceless jewels have been stole.(to)
9. Football is considered to be the world's most popular sport.(is)
->It's considered............................the world's most popular sport.
10. Diamonds are said to be a girl's best friend.(are)
-> It's.........................a girl's best friend.
Tom pass the test easily --> Tom had no........................................
Viết lại câu dựa vào những từ gợi ý
1. How long/ it since he spend/ holiday/farm ?
2. His bad English / prevent/ him/ get/good job
3.How long/ take/ two boys / choose things last week ?
4. The car/ was made/ Japan/ is very modern
5. The children/ parents/ be/ very busy/ be looked after/ the babysitter
HELP ME, PLSS ;; ;; ...
Hoàn thành tiếp các câu điều kiện sau
1. If I had plenty of money now,
2. If it didn’t rain today,
3. If people could live forever,
4. I would love you forever if
5. If Peter studied better,
6. If I were a famous singer,
7. If I had your love,
8. There would be less violent if
9. Car accidents would reduce if
10. We would travel to the moon if
Giúp mk trả lời các câu hỏi thêm trong phần listen and read của unit 1 tiếng anh lớp 9 vs.
1. What does Maryam think about people in HaNoi?
2. Will Lan visit Maryam next summer? Why?
Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences
1. He has written four novels ______.
(so far / one year ago / last year / yesterday)
2. I’ve played the piano ______.
(two years ago / since 1995 / before 1995 / tomorrow)
3. He ______ me about it last night.
(tells / have told / has told / told)
4. ______ you ______ from George recently?
(Has … heard / Did … heard / Have … heard / Have … hear)
5. Everything is going well. We ______ any problems so far.
(haven’t had / hasn’t had / haven’t / hasn’t)
6. I am tired. I ______ since breakfast.
(have been working / work / will work / am working)
7. It hasn’t rained ______.
(last night / today / a month ago / yesterday)
8. Have you hear from John ______?
(recently / for two days / two days ago / since two days)
9. He hasn’t driven a car ______.
(since June / ready / two years ago / yesterday morning)
10. That is the third time he’s phoned her ______.
(last night / for two hours / yesterday / this evening)
11. The meeting will ______ in London next week.
(be held / is held / be hold / are hold)
12. Bananas ______ to Europe every year.
(are exported / exports / is exported / exported)
13. The liquid ______ to a boiling point.
(heat / be heated / heated / is heated)
14. Eggs ______ in a freezer.
(shouldn’t be keep / shouldn’t be keeped / shouldn’t be kept / shouldn’t been kept)
15. I’m hungry. I ______ anything since 8 am.
(hasn’t eaten / haven’t eaten / haven’t eated / don’t eat)
16. When did you buy this car? ______.
(since ten years / ten years ago / for ten years / in ten years)
17. I ______ this man 10 years ago.
(have met / met / is met / meet)
18. These designers ______ inspiration from Vietnam’s ethnic minorities since last year.
(have taken / too / has taken / take)
19. I ______ a lot of people in the last few days.
(met / meet / have met / has met)
20. ______ you ______ a lot recently, Jane?
(Did … travel / Have … traveled / Has … traveled / Do … travel)
21. We can’t go along here because the road ______.
(been repaired / repair / is being repaired / repaired)
22. The story I’ve just read ______ Agatha Christie.
(was written / was written from / was written by / wrote)
23. Some film stars ______ be difficult to work with.
(are said / is said / say to / are said to)
24. She wishes she ______ a palace now.
(owns / owned / is owning / would own)
25. This is the most interesting novel that I have ______ read.
(ever / yet / never / now)
26. I’d like to borrow this book. Has Anna read ______?
(still it / yet / it yet / it just)
27. Ben writes very quickly. He’s ______ finished his essay.
(already / still / yet / for)
28. I’ve ______ to Paris. I went there in July.
(been / just / gone / yet)
29. For centuries, poets, writers and musicians ______ the Ao dai in their poets, novels and songs.
(mention / mentioned / has mentioned / have mentioned)
30. Have you ______ any skiing?
(just done / ever done / ever did / long done)
Viết lai câu k thay đổi nghĩa
1. Bich Nhi got good grades in her exam because she work very hard
2. Vinh Nghi lives in the country . It is so boring there
1.The boy...........is standing near the machine is Tom
2.The book............has some wonderful picture is about Africa
3.Mother is the person............goes to market and prepares our meals
4.The car............was crashed is my father's
5.Tom's brother............lives in London is an engineer.
6.He is the man............I met yesterday.
7.he is the man.............was helped last night
8.The bicycle..............was painted red is mine.
9.That is the book............he bought last night
10.Easter is the festival...............occurs in late March or early April
11.Has he found the key...............he lost yesterday?
12.The city.............we visited last year was very beautiful
13.She has a friends............is the manager of this company
14.What is the picture.............you want to buy?
15.My children..............have an opportunity to go the zoo.
16.The people...........live in Greece speak Greek [A. who B.which C.where D.whom]
17.The car...........he has just bought is very expensive [A.who B.whom C.which D.whose]
18.The men and animals........you saw on TV were from China [A.Who B.which C.whom D.that
19.Do you know the man.........you met yesterday [A.who B.which C.whom D.whose]
20.The people..............live next door keep having all night parties [A.which B.which C.whom D.whose
21.Marie Curie............is one of the greatest women in your in our time, discovered radium [ A.which B.who C.whom D.that]
22.Tornadoes or funnel- shaped storm can such up anything.........is in their path [A.that B.who C.whose D.whom]
Các bạn ơi giúp mình với. Các bạn giúp mk đặt câu với những từ vựng ở dưới nha. Mỗi từ đặt một câu, các bạn giúp mình đặt 9 câu với 9 từ vựng ở dưới nha.
ambitious: đầy tham vọng.
average height: chiều cao trung bình.
build: xây dựng.
energetic: năng lượng.
friendly: thân thiện.
helpful: hữu ích.
kind-hearted: tốt bụng.
open-minded: cởi mở.
reserved: kín đáo.
Làm ơn càng nhanh càng tốt nha. Mình cần gấp lắm, mai là nộp bài rồi. Vậy nên giúp mình với nha mọi người.
Most of the (study) like living in dormitory.
a , A : '' How about a biscuit ? '' - B : __________ . Iam on a diet .
A . Yes , please B . Yes , thank you C . No , thank D . It's OK