Danh sách hỏi đáp (15 câu):
Viết lại câu Working for this travel agency will not be possible without a good command of English bằng unless.
bởi Thuỷ Nguyễn 12/10/2019Viết lại câu Working for this travel agency will not be possible without a good command of English bằng unlessTheo dõi (0) 0 Trả lờiGửi câu trả lời Hủy
I (know) .... you (be).... busy now.Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each following questions?
bởi Ha Ku 31/08/2019
I.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest in each following questions:
Question 1: A. restaurant B. eraser C. temple D. television
Question 2: A. supermarket B. museum C. number D. music
Question 3: A. ahead B. arrive C. after D. apartment
II.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word the differs from the rest in the main position of the main stress in each of the following questions:
Question 4: A. bakery B. factory C. apartment D. hospital
Question 5: A. geography B. television C. homework D. literature
III.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions:
Question 6: Lan lives ______ the countryside with her parents.
A. on B. in C. of D. at
Question 7: Is ______ any supermarkets near your house?
A. this B. there C. that D. these
Question 8: Nga’s house is ______ a toystore and a bookstore.
A. between B. of C. next D. in front
Question 9: He is a policeman. He ______ a difficult job.
A. has B. has C. knows D. sees
Question 10: Look ______ that man on his motorbike. He is driving too fast.
A. in B. on C. down D. at
Question 11: He doesn’t have a bicycle. He is ______ to school.
A. walking B. riding C. driving D. travelling
Question 12: The road signs are very ______. They tell us what to do.
A. useful B. dangerous C. small D. long
Question 13: I see some people at the bus- stop. They ______ for the bus.
A. wait B. are waiting C. waited D. have been waiting
Question 14: We are travelling to school ______.
A. with bike B. on bike C. by plane D. by bus
Question 15: My mother always gets ______ very early.
A. on B. up C. of D. in
Question 16: The children are playing ______ in the garden.
A. happily B. happy C. unhappy D. happiness
Question 17: ______ are where farmers often grow rice.
A. Rice paddies B. Paddy fields C. Crops D. A&B are correct
Question 18: Huong lives near a market. It’s very ______.
A. noise B. noisy C. noisily D. quiet
Question 19: Cho lives in a house in the country. The air is ______ clean.
A. quiet B. quite C. absolutely D. extremely
Question 20: She often prepares ______ in the evening.
A. breakfast B. lunch C. dinner D. supper
Question 21: Oh my gosh! It’s raining cats and dogs outside. The phrase raining cats and dogs means raining ______.
A. slowly B. heavily C. greatly D. little
Question 22: Do your friend have Math ______ Monday?
A. on B. in C. of D. at
Question 23: My mother ______ a nice woman.
A. is B. likes C. have D.are
Question 24: What are Nam and Hoa ______? – They are playing video games.
A. working B. doing C. do D. work
Question 25: ______ homework is every student’s duty.
A. Making B. Working C. Taking D. Doing
IV.Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks from 26 to 35:
Jim Green is a student at May Secondary School. He (26)_________ classes from Monday to Friday. He has many (27)_________ to do after class in the afternoon. On Monday and Wednesday, he helps his (28)__________with their English. On Tuesday and Thursday, he takes part in the Informatics Club. On Friday, he (29)_________ basketball. He goes to the park or museum (30)_________ with his parents and his sister (31)_________ Saturday. On Sunday, he has a good rest (32)_________ home and (33)_________ his homework.
Now it is 8.30 in the morning. Jim (34)_________ in the classroom and having a Maths class. He is listening to the teacher carefully. His friends David and Tony are looking at the blackboard. Lucy and Lily are thinking. Mary is writing something in her notebook. All of them (35)______ working hard.
Question 26: A. to have B. has C. have D. having
Question 27: A. school B. lesson C. housework D. things
Question 28: A. books B. friends C. rulers D. notebooks
Question 29: A. reads B. plays C. writes D. sees
Question 30: A. with B. to C. by D. of
Question 31: A. at B. in C. on D. to
Question 32: A. in B. at C. on D. of
Question 33: A. makes B. works C. does D. thinks
Question 34: A. are sitting B. sitting C. sit D. is sitting
Question 35: A. is B. are C. x D. be
V.Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 45:
My name is Nga. My day begins at six o’clock every morning. I take a shower and get dressed. I have breakfast with my parents and then I take a bus to school. The bus often leaves at seven and arrives at my school at about seven fifteen. Classes start at seven thirty and finish at eleven thirty. I like Math and History. I don’t like Biology. I want to be a teacher of Maths like my father. My mother can speak three foreign languages but I can’t. I am not interested in foreign languages.
Question 36: What time does Ngan get up every morning?
A. She get up at six. B. She gets up at six.
C. She get up at seven. D. She gets up at seven.
Question 37: What does Ngan do after getting up?
A. She gets dressed. B. She takes a shower.
C. She has breakfast with her parents. D. A, B and C.
Question 38: She learns ______ every morning.
A. three hours B. two hours
C. three and a half hour D. four hours
Question 39: Ngan ______ like Biology.
A. likes B. not like
C. don’t like D. doesn’t like
Question 40: What dose the phrase interested in mean?
A. dislike B. interesting
C. like D. detest
Question 41: All the information about Ngan’s father is true EXCEPT:
A. He’s a teacher of Maths. B. He has breakfast with Ngan.
C. He works for a school. D. He isn’t interested in languages.
Question 42: It can be inferred from this passage that ______.
A. Ngan doesn’t like English B. Ngan takes a shower at 6.00.
C. She likes Math but she’s not good at it. D. His father is a mathematician.
Question 43: The word but is used to show ______.
A. similarity B. contrast
C. agreement D. disagreement
Question 44: This passage can be seen in ______.
A. A magazine B. A newspaper
C. A diary D. A timetable
Question 45: How many subjects are mentioned in this passage?
A. 1 B. 2
C. 3 D. 4
VI.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence which is closest in meaning to the given:
Question 46: How many people are there in your family?
A. How many people do your family has?
B. How many people does your family have?
C. How many people are your family having?
D. How many people do you have?
Question 47: Can you play table tennis with me?
A. Are you able to play table tennis with me?
B. Could I play table tennis with you?
C. Will you be pleasant to play table tennis with me?
D. Table tennis is good for both of us, isn’t it?
Question 48: Can I help you?
A. What can you do for me? B. What can I do for me?
C. What do I can for you? D. What can I do for you?
Question 49: Where does Nam live?
A. What’s Nam address? B. What’s your address?
C. What’s Nam’s address? D. Where’s Nam’s address?
Question 50: It’s 9.30.
A. It’s nine thirteen. C. It’s nine three.
B. It’s thirty nine. D. It’s half past nine.
VII.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence whose words are arranged in the right order:
Question 51: your/ house/ big/ is ?
A. Your house is big? B. Is your house big?
C. Is big your house? D. Is house your big?
Question 52: he/ to/ school/ by/ bus/ everyday/ goes/.
A. He goes to school by bus everyday.
B. He by bus goes to school everyday.
C. To school he goes by bus everyday.
D. He everyday goes to school by bus.
Question 53: there/a river/ to/ right/ the/ of/ the/ is/ house/.
A. To the right, there is a river of the house.
B. To the house, there is a river of the right.
C. To the right of the house, there is a river.
D. To the right of a house, there is the river.
Question 54: the/ any/ trees/ behind/ your/ house/ are/ there/?
A. There are any trees behind your house?
B. There any trees are behind your house?
C. Are there trees any behind your house?
D. Are there any trees behind your house?
Question 55: I/ in/ live/ a beautiful/ house/ in/ country/ the/.
A. I live in a house beautiful in the country.
B. I live in a beautiful house in the country.
C. I live in the beautiful house in a country.
D. I live in the house beautiful in a country.
VIII.Mark the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part that needs correction:
Question 56: Ngan goes to school six day a week. A. B. C. D.
Question 57: What does she learns at school? A. B. C. D.
Question 58: What are that over there? A. B. C. D.
Question 59: Must I clean the toilet? – No, you needn’t to clean it. A. B. C. D.
Question 60: She get up at 6.30 everyday. A. B. C. D.
Question 61:Write a short paragraph about your neighborhood,suing the cues below.
Where is your neighborhood?
What are there in your neighborhood?
Do you like living there?
What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
So do you thingwhat people in your neighborhood should/shouldn’t do to improve this?
Giúp mình với,mai mình thi rồi!!!Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi Đào Thị Nhàn 05/09/2019
1. We couldn't start out journey .All flights .............because of fog
A. are delayed B.delayed C.has been delayed D. were delayed
2. The material, called jean, was named ...............sailors from Genoa
A. as B. after C. of D. out
3. I will return your notes as soon as I .............copying them
A. finished B. has finish C. finish D. will finish
4. People like wearing jeans because the material doesn't wear................easily
A. by B. away C.of D. out
5. Jill came to the meeting but Charles............................
A. isn't B. hasn't C. didn't D. wasn't
6. Our flat is very small .We wish we...............more rooms
A. had B. have C. have had D. will have
7. Tony now rides his bike to school instead of .........by bus
A. travel B. travels C. to travel D. travelling
8. Jeans have never been ..........fashion because a lot of people are still fond of wearing them
A. out B. of C. out of D.on
9. Hung.............go fishing with his uncle when he lived in the countryside
A. used go B. is used to C. has used to D. who used to
10. If I.............you, I'd take some rest before the game tomorrow
A. am B. could be C. were D. would beGửi câu trả lời Hủy
I. Dùng dạng so sánh phù hợp của từ trong ngoặc.
1. Reading a book is............................than watching television. (good)
2.My English lessons are ...................than my history ones. (easy)
3. We arrived at the party ..................the Smiths did. (early)
4. You can write................I can (well)
5. I work................Tom does. (fast)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Điền a , an , the , some hoặc any vào chỗ chấm thích hợp
1 , Mount Everest is ................... highest mount in the wall
2 , I would like to buy ..................... new clothes but I haven't got ................... money .
3 , Are there ............. letters for me today ? - Yes , there is only one from New York .
4 , Viet would like to send his sister in .............. USA ............ letter .
5 , Go along this road and take .............. second turning on ............... left .
6 , She goes to ............ church in ............... morning and ................ afternoon she goes to visit ..................... friends .
7 , I want to buy .................... envelope and .................... fifty thousand dong phone card .
8 , What does .................... post office sell apart from stamps ?Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
I. Choose the best answer.
1. They don't like beer and _____ does my brother. (so/ too/ neither/ either)
2. Playing video games is very bad _____ our health. (to/ for/ at/ with)
3. You should drive your car more _____. (careful/ care/ carefully/ careless)
4. My friend _____ a new bike last week. (is buying/ will buy/ buys/ bought)
5. My sister like fish, and I like, _____. (too/ either/ neither/ so)
6. Would you like _____ shopping with me? (go/ went/ going/ to go)
7. I _____ her at the movie theater last Sunday night. (didn't meet/ don't meet/ won't meet/ can meet)
8. Most of the world's surface is _____. (land/ ground/ water/ sand)
9. You _____ to wash your hands before meal. (should/ don't/ ought/ would)
10. Lan is a _____ runner. She runs very slowly. (slow/ slowly/ quick/ quickly)
11. I never go to school _____ Sundays? (in/ at/ about/ on)Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Dùng từ gợi ý viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh
1. would/you/mind/sit/front seat/taxi?
2. Last Sunday, Mai/fall/bike/hit/head/road
3. Flight 710/Chicago/take off/ten/minutes
4. Our school/hold/flower-arranging contest/March 8th every year
Mn tl nhanh hộ e vs ạk!!!Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
bởi Nguyễn Hồng Tiến 07/10/2019
1. We should participate in the movements ___ the natural environment.
A. organizingto conserve B. organized conserving
C. organized to conserve D. which organize to conserve
2. Certifications provide proofs of your ___.
A. qualifications B. diplomas C. ambitions D. qualities
3. Prices continued to rise while wages remained low ___ the Government became increasing unpopular.
A. on condition that B. with the result that C. provided that D. in order that
4. There is ___ to be a serious energy crisis in the next century.
A. reputed B. known C. foreseen D. bound
5. ___ in that subject, I would learn more about it.
A. Were I B. If I am C. Should I D. I wasGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa ko đổi:Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Dùng từ gợi ý để viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh
1. She/learn English/next monthGửi câu trả lời Hủy
Arrange words into the correct order he has done his homework for hours but he hasn't finisher it yet?
bởi minh vương 11/10/2019
Arrange words into the correct order:
1. (six/lessons/first/easy/our/reading) are in this book
2. I like (two/silk/those/dresses/blue)
3. (black/dress/pretty/her/wool) is at the cleaner's
4. It is (spectacle/a/horrible/sad)
5. I live (three-bedroom/a/house/country)
6. This is (blue/a/car/Toyota/little/lovely)
7. Se has (long/nice/black/straight) hair.
8. That is (shirt/a/cotton/green)
9. (recorder/a/Japanese/video/portable) will help you much.
10. I like a (leather/brown/smart/briefcase)
11. She wears (blue/some/beautiful/new/dresses)
12. This building is (majestic/lofty/new)
13. My friend is a (pale/hard-working/thin/studious) boy.
14. Oh! I've ever seen a (huge/dog/savage/black)
15. I want a (wife/responsible/faithful/beautiful) for her family.
16. (acient/lofty/old/building/a) was said to have been haunted.Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Viết câu dựa vào từ gợi ý:
1. Mai / never / watch / a 3D movie.
2. Thu / never / eat / snails.
3. Lan / never / stay / in a hotel.
4. Minh / never / climb / Mount Fansipan.
5. Linh / never / be / on TV.Gửi câu trả lời Hủy
Viết bài luận tiếng anh về chủ đề sau the important role of ewspaper and magazines in our lives secondly, newspaper and magazines contribute a great deal to the development of our knowledge?
bởi hi hi 12/10/2019
Viết bài luận tiếng anh về chủ đề sau :
The important role of newspaper and magazines in our lives .Gửi câu trả lời Hủy