Their excitement was increasing all the time.
- A. They were getting more and more excited.
- B. They feel more excited than they used to.
- C. They felt most excited.
- D. They were getting the most excited.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I've yet to meet a more exasperating person than my brother-in-law
- Our meal will be over by eight oclock
- Their excitement was increasing all the time
- Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found it rather expensive
- My father doesnt play tennis as well as he used to
- Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected