Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected.
- A. Too many people came to the meeting.
- B. There were more people at the meeting than we had expected.
- C. We had expected more people to come to the meeting.
- D. We had expected less people to come to the meeting.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I've yet to meet a more exasperating person than my brother-in-law
- Our meal will be over by eight oclock
- Their excitement was increasing all the time
- Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found it rather expensive
- My father doesnt play tennis as well as he used to
- Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected