My father doesn't play tennis as well as he used to.
- A. My father used to play tennis very well.
- B. My father used to play tennis worse than he does now.
- C. My father is used to playing tennis better than now.
- D. My father used to play tennis better than he does now.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I've yet to meet a more exasperating person than my brother-in-law
- Our meal will be over by eight oclock
- Their excitement was increasing all the time
- Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found it rather expensive
- My father doesnt play tennis as well as he used to
- Fewer people came to the meeting than we had expected