Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentence in the following questions.Câu hỏi:
The guest on our show who has won the Opera. He is the youngest professional golfer that has won this award so far.
- A. The professional golfer who has won the Opera so far is the youngest guest on our show.
- B. The youngest professional golfer won the Opera so far is the guest on our show.
- C. The youngest guest on our show is the professional golfer winning the Opera so far.
- D. The guest on our show is the youngest professional golfer to win the Opera so far.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Dịch nghĩa: Vị khách mời trên chương trình của chúng tôi đã thắng giải Opera. Anh ấy là tay golf chuyên nghiệp trẻ tuổi nhất đã giành được giải thưởng này cho đến thời điểm hiện tại.
--> D. Khách mời trong chương trình của chúng tôi là người chơi golf chuyên nghiệp trẻ tuổi nhất giành được giải Opera.
Đại từ quan hệ who thay thế cho danh từ chỉ người, đóng vai trò là chủ ngữ.
Đáp án B sai vì nếu rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ thì động từ ở đây phải là winning.
Các đáp án còn lại:
A. Tay golf chuyên nghiệp đã đoạt giải Opera tính cho đến nay là vị khách nhỏ tuổi nhất trong chương trình của chúng tôi.
C. Khách mời trẻ nhất trong chương trình của chúng tôi là tay golf chuyên nghiệp đoạt giải Opera cho đến nay.
Các đáp án trên đều sai về nghĩa so với câu gốc.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to paragraph 1, all of the following are true of the bride price EXCEPT ______.
- Why does the author mention the payment of money” in paragraph 1?
- The word 'prominent' in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _________.
- The phrase 'the first' in paragraph 2 refers to the first ________.
- It can be inferred from the paragraph 2 that African families ________.
- The author uses the word 'marital' to indicate that the problems are related to ________.
- Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- Why are women often married to older men?
- The guest on our show who has won the Opera. He is the youngest professional golfer that has won this award so far.
- We arrived at the conference. Then we realized that our reports were still at home.
- Mr. Brown said to me 'Make good use of your time. You won't get such an opportunity again.'
- Perhaps, the violence was provoked by the fans of the visiting team.
- People say that Mr. Goldman gave nearly a million pounds to charity last year.
- Most people indulge _________ harmless fantasies to relieve the boredom of their lives.
- _______ they've already made their decision, theres nothing much we can do.
- _________, the town does not get much of an ocean breeze.
- We missed the ferry yesterday morning. It _________ by the time we arrived at the pier.
- If the prisoners attempt to escape from prison, _________ immediately.
- With its thousands of rocks and caves _________ out of the water, Ha Long Bay has won international recognition.
- Is that the man _________.
- His reply was so _________ that I didnt know how to interpret it.
- Shelly disagreed with the boards decision. She _________ and went to work for another company.
- As an ASEAN member, Vietnam has actively participated in the groups programs and has also created new _________ and cooperation mechanics.
- Archaeologists think that massive floods could have _________ the dinosaurs.
- I'm going on business for a week, so I'll be leaving everything _________.
- The police have concluded tentatively that the explosion was caused by a bom.
- The palace was badly damaged by fire, but was eventually restored to its original spiendor.
- He was attentive as Betsy and I talked about our charity concert to help the victims of the recent floods.
- My father hit the roof when he found that I'd damaged the car.
- Fruit and vegetables should be carefully washed whether eaten fresh or cook.
- The Netherlands, with much of its land lying lower than sea level, have a system of dikes and canals for controlling water.
- The symptoms of diabetes in the early stages are too slight that people do not notice them.
- - Mary: _______.” - Jane: 'All right, suit yourself'.
- - Peter: 'My parents gave me no choice but to study business.' - Danny: '_______.'
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'it' in paragraph refers to ________.
- The word 'overtaxed' in line 14 is closest in meaning to ________.
- The public school of the 1950s and 1960s faced all of the following problems EXCEPT _________.
- According to the passage, why did teachers leave the teaching profession after the outbreak of the war?
- The word 'inevitably' in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ________.
- Which of the following best characterizes the organization of the passage?