Rhinos have the average height of about 1,2 to 1,8 meters and weighs from 1000 to 3000 kgs.
- A. have
- B. height
- C. to
- D. weighs
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _______ is a branch of Natural Science, and is the study of living organisms and how they interact with their
- Probability of extinction depends _______ both the population size and fine details of the population demography.
- The world's biodiversity is declining at an unprecedented rate, which
- Keep quiet. You_______ talk so loudly in here. Everybody is working.
- I am not deaf. You needn’t _______.
- It is found that endangered species are often concentrated in areas that are poor and densely populated, such as much of Asia and Africa.
- _______ I have a day off tomorrow? - Of course not. Our company is having a lot of things to do.
- _______ is the existence of a wide variety of plant and animal species living in their natural environment.
- I think he needn’t applying for this job because they found a suitable employee.
- Rhinos have the average height of about 1,2 to 1,8 meters and weighs from 1000 to 3000 kgs.
- Gorillas’ life is not peaceful because they are endangered and threatened by civil war, hunt and the habitat destruction.
- You needn’t taking flowers to your hostess if you don’t want to.
- Tigers are carnivores so their food are living animals such as deer, buffalo, etc.
- We should organize conferences to appeal international organize, governmental agencies, associations to contribute
- A/an _______ species is a population of an organism which is at risk of becoming extinct.
- Many modern medicines are derived _______ plants and animals.