Neil Armstrong, ______ person to set foot on the moon, reported that the surface was fine and powdery.
- A. the first
- B. to be the first
- C. was the first
- D. as the first
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
the first ---> trong câu sử dụng mệnh đề quan hệ thay thế bằng "to infinitive"
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Nellie Ross of Wyoming was the first woman ______ governor in the United States
- Pioneers, ______ in isolated areas of the United States, were almost totally self-sufficient
- Completed in 1756, Nassau Hall is the oldest building now ______ on the campus of Princeton University
- ______ in large quantities in the Middle East, oil became known as black gold because of the large profit it brought
- Neil Armstrong, ______ person to set foot on the moon, reported that the surface was fine and powdery
- Louisa May Alcott, she best known for her books for children, served as a nurse during the Civil War
- I went to a reunion for students educating in the physics department during the 1980s.
- Natural resources provide the raw material are needed to produce finished goods
- In an essay writing in 1779, Judith Sargeant Murray promoted the cause of women's education
- It was suggested that Pedro studies the material more thoroughly before attempting to pass the exam