My grandfather_____ walk without any help last night.
- A. was able
- B. were able to
- C. can
- D. was able to
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 3696
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- When was the Taj Mahal built?
- What shape is the visible moon when hundreds of people stay overnight outside the Taj Mahal?
- When does the Taj Mahal appear to have a reddish colour?
- How many man - years did it take to build the Taj Mahal?
- What relation was Shah Jehan to the person buried in the Taj Mahal?
- He seldom goes to the market_____?
- You don't want another ice cream,_____?
- Tom_____ buy a new house last month
- The Braves would like to win another World Series,_____?
- How______ to convince him to come to the exhibition last week?
- My grandfather_____ walk without any help last night
- I would like to _____ play the piano
- The children won't want to go to bed early,______?
- After all this time you'd think he'd have forgotten_______?
- After working so hard he didnt deserve to fail the exam_____?
- Students on the new technology course became very______at the lack of suitable books in the library
- In the seventeenth century, William Harvey showed that blood______ around the body on a continuous basis
- Students without the normal academic qualifications but who have relevant work experience may be offered a place on an easier diploma course on the___
- In Egypt, water from the River Nile has been used for thousands of years to______ the dry desert land so that crops may be grown
- Suddenly_____ hungry, he stopped to buy a bar of chocolate