Exercise 2: Read the passage and choose the best answer A, B, C or D to the questions.
The Taj Mahal, in India, is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, built over 300 years ago by the Shah Jehan as a tomb for his wife. Shah Jehan loved his wife very much. He wanted the tomb to be perfect, that's why he did not care about the time and money. Bearing this thought in mind, he found the finest workmen in all Asia to work on the building. It took over seventeen thousand men over 20 years to complete it. In front of the main entrance to the building, there is a long narrow pool. If you look in this pool, you will see all the beauty of the Taj Mahal in the reflection from the water.
Some people think the Taj Mahal is the most beautiful at sunset when the reflection of the building in the pool gleams like ruby. Others like it best at noon. Many think it is the most beautiful by moonlight. On nights when the moon is spending the night beside the pool. When morning comes and the Taj Mahal turns from silver to gold in the early sunshine, they go away, to return perhaps when the moon is full again.Câu hỏi:
When was the Taj Mahal built?
- A. more than 300 years
- B. about 300 years
- C. 300 years
- D. over 300 years
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- When was the Taj Mahal built?
- What shape is the visible moon when hundreds of people stay overnight outside the Taj Mahal?
- When does the Taj Mahal appear to have a reddish colour?
- How many man - years did it take to build the Taj Mahal?
- What relation was Shah Jehan to the person buried in the Taj Mahal?
- He seldom goes to the market_____?
- You don't want another ice cream,_____?
- Tom_____ buy a new house last month
- The Braves would like to win another World Series,_____?
- How______ to convince him to come to the exhibition last week?
- My grandfather_____ walk without any help last night
- I would like to _____ play the piano
- The children won't want to go to bed early,______?
- After all this time you'd think he'd have forgotten_______?
- After working so hard he didnt deserve to fail the exam_____?
- Students on the new technology course became very______at the lack of suitable books in the library
- In the seventeenth century, William Harvey showed that blood______ around the body on a continuous basis
- Students without the normal academic qualifications but who have relevant work experience may be offered a place on an easier diploma course on the___
- In Egypt, water from the River Nile has been used for thousands of years to______ the dry desert land so that crops may be grown
- Suddenly_____ hungry, he stopped to buy a bar of chocolate