Choose the underlined words or phrases that are not correct in standard written English.Câu hỏi:
Jones tried to use chopsticks but he can’t. He isn’t used to use them.
- A. tried
- B. but
- C. can
- D. use
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
use ---> usingRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- They have known each other______ they were at high school.
- I wish I ______ play the piano as well as my close friend______.
- What do you think our children______ when we get home?
- I wish I ______ to my parents. Now it’s too late.
- Remember the meeting will be ______ Tuesday, ______ 9 am and 11am.
- Jack knows his lesson well because he______ it.
- If only he ______ me the truth, I didn’t treat her badly.
- Jones tried to use chopsticks but he can’t. He isn’t used to use them.
- He is one of the most boring people I ever meet. He never says anything interesting.
- Ann is going to America next month. She hasn’t never been there before.
- I wasn’t able to understand French so I didn’t know what he said. If only he spoke English.
- She is a foreigner because she needs a visa to stay in this country.