Choose the best option (a, b, c, or d) to complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one.Câu hỏi: My father ________________________________________-->
It's nearly twenty years since my father saw his brother.
---> My father ________________________________________
- A. saw his brother for nearly twenty years.
- B. has seen his brother for nearly twenty years.
- C. didn't see his brother nearly twenty years ago.
- D. hasn't seen his-brother for nearly twenty years.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Its nearly twenty years since my father saw his brother.---> My father ________________________________________
- Although he was seriously ill, he was determined to finish his work.---> In spite of ________________________________________
- When did you last ride a bike?---> How long ___________________________________________
- Seeing Nelson Mandela will always stay in my memory.---> I ___________________________________________________
- Ive still got the camera because no one has claimed it.---> Ive still got the camera __________________________________
- My wait in the queue has lasted forty minutes so far.---> I ___________________________________________________