Does Dr. Johnson mind -----------at home if his patients need his help?
- A. calling
- B. being called
- C. to be called
- D. to call
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BVDOC
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He played some games and then went to bed.
- 'I'm sorry I have to leave so early,' he said.
- 'You won the competition. Congratulations!'
- Unselfishness is the very essence of friendship.
- We should take care of war invalids and and families of martyrs.
- The purpose of the contest is to stimulate the spirits of playing sports among students.
- Why did the parents oppose to the idea of sending their children to the special class at first?
- Match the word in A with its appropriate definition in B.
- According to the passage, the writer ------------------------
- He felt so excited about going to London because ---------------------
- Why did they decide to go by the coach?
- Which of the following is true?
- Why did they have to catch a taxi?
- It/ very kind/ you/ help me/ start/ engine.
- while/ I/ open/ letter/ telephone/ ring.
- Big Brothers is a voluntary.....................for the boys who no longer have fathers.
- I have no objection to ________ to your story again.
- You are ________ your time trying to persuade him; he will never help you.
- Friendship is......................... two-sided affair; it lives by give-and-take.
- He remembered________ to the circus when he was five years old.
- ________too much, he found difficult to drive home.
- 'What do you think of the English competition?' - Oh, it's ________. It's a good time to practice my English'.
- He entered the class, sat on the second row and________ at the girl sitting next to him.
- I saw someone________ through the window.
- They ________ good friends, but theyve fallen out recently.
- Fortunately, the hospitals new air-conditioning system________ when the first heat wave of the summer arrived.
- My close friend is often concerned _______ all problems that I mention.
- The exam is coming, so the teachers tell their students _______ a lot.
- The plane _______ by the time I arrived at the airport. I missed the flight.
- The number of injuries from automobile accidents _______ every year.
- What a pity! Mary isnt here now. If she ___ here now, she ___ what to do.
- When I ______ to the cinema last night, the film ______ a quarter before.
- He spent almost his time ________ his favourite subjects.
- If you only care about your interests and feelings, you are very ---------------------.
- Does Dr. Johnson mind -----------at home if his patients need his help?
- I warned them not climb the mountain in such bad weather.
- I dislike being talk about everywhere.
- The rain prevented us for climbing to the top of the mountain.
- Who suggested come here for the picnic?
- Johns friends had celebrated a farewell party for him last Sunday.