As soon as he ______, I _____ you a phone call.
- A. is going to come / give
- B. will come / am going to give
- C. comes / will give
- D. will come / will give
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Be quiet! Someone _____ at the front door. I ______ it.
- After eating dinner, I have to do the ____ and then do my homework every day.
- These flowers are fresh. They ____ from the garden.
- My mother and I often go to the supermarket to shop for _____ at weekends.
- My boyfriend intends to have a part - time job. He ______ in a restaurant in the summer.
- In my family, my father always takes charge of doing the ____ lifting.
- Everyone in my family has to do the share of ______ because my parents go out to work.
- As soon as he ______, I _____ you a phone call.
- The human ____ system is a series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxide.
- If people breathe in deeply, their ____ can expand to twice their normal size.
- Acupuncture can treat from simple to complicated ailments.
- Food is broken down and converted into energy in the ____ system.
- When acupuncture ____ correctly, it is very safe for patients.
- - Mother: Haven’t you tidied up your room yet?” - Son: ____”
- The workshop is so interesting that we aren’t wanting to leave now.
- Doing crossword puzzles surely has beneficial effects to our brain’s memory.
- The reason Lora looks forward to her retirement is because _____.
- Which of the following is NOT true about Cass?
- Who does NOT want to retire shortly?
- Roger _____.
- The word mature” in the passage is closest in meaning to ____.