Air pollution is getting _______ serious in big cities in the world.
- A. more and more
- B. the more and the more
- C. the most and the most
- D. most and most
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Cấu trúc so sánh lũy tiến: more and more + long adj/ adv: ngày càng...
Câu này dịch như sau: Ô nhiễm không khí đang trở nên ngày càng nghiêm trọng ở các thành phố lớn trên thế giới.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The number of students attending English courses at our university are increasing.
- Scuba diving is usually carried out in the ocean in that people can explore the underwater world.
- To be successful in an interview, you should control the feeling of pressure and making a good impression on the interviewer.
- For the last 20 years, we______ significant changes in the world of science and technology.
- Housewives find it easier to do domestic chores thanks to_____ invention of labour-saving devices.
- Air pollution is getting _______ serious in big cities in the world.
- Ms Brown asked me __________ in my class.
- Her fiancé is said________from Harvard University five years ago.
- Many rare and precious species are now _______the verge of extinction.
- They are always_______ of what their children do.
- Women in some parts of the world are still struggling for_______ job opportunities to men.
- The manager_______ his temper with the employees and shouted at them.
- All nations should_______ hands to work out a plan to solve the problem of global warming.
- Garvin is_______ a new computer application to see whether it works.
- Terry is a very imaginative boy. He always comes_______ interesting ideas.
- Susan accidentally stepped on Denise’s foot.- Susan: Oops! I’m sorry, Denise.”- Denise: ______”
- Hana and Jenifer are talking about a book they have just read.
- The student service centre will try their best to assist students in finding a suitable part-time job.
- My sister is a very diligent student. She works very hard at every subject.
- Sorry, I can’t come to your party. I am snowed under with work at the moment.
- Basically, everything is the same; however, there may be some minor changes to the schedule.
- I really believe my letter came as a great surprise to John.
- Why don’t we go out for dinner tonight?” said Jim.
- The candidate was offered the job because of his excellent answers.
- Our flight was delayed. We decided to spend time at the duty-free shops.
- I didn’t pay attention to the teacher. I failed to understand the lesson.
- Which of the following best describes the main idea of this passage?
- Whales can move easily in water thanks to their______.
- Where is the whale’s breathing hole located?
- According to paragraph 2, the author mentions all of the following to show that whales are more similar to humans” EXCEPT _______
- The word tiny” in paragraph 3 probably means___ .
- The word “they” in paragraph 3 refers to______.
- According to the passage, why was the frozen ice on the sea surface a danger to whales?
- According to the passage, 42 is_________.
- The word “them” in paragraph 2 refers to________.
- The author mentions “to design a website or a computer game” in paragraph 2 to illustrate _______.
- What do 42’s graduates receive on completion of their course?
- Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
- According to Ms Bir, 42’s graduates will be able to improve ______.
- The word “notorious” in paragraph 5 can be best replaced by _______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that___.