To attend the course, you first need to pass our (speak) spoken Vietnamese test?bởi thanh duy 03/06/2019
To attend the course, you first need to pass our (speak) spoken Vietnamese test.
Tại sao lại là spoken ạ??! Cảm ơn nak ~.~!!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
Chọn đáp án đúng:
1. They have____books than me.
A. long B. far C. often D. much
2. How ____ you go to the cinema?-Once a week
A. much B. so C.for D.as
I. Identify the word whose stress pattern is different from that of the other words :
1. A.carry B.invent C.appoint D.become
2. A.sentence B.season C.success D.saucer
II. Use the correct form of the words in brackets to complete the sentences :
1. The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the seven ................ of the ancient world ( wonderful )
2. There is a great .................. between Phuong and her twin sister ( similar )
3. They live in a ............... area in the north - west of the country ( mountain )
4. Artists are .................. people ( create )
5. The students discussed and pointed out what to do to save ................ and water ( electric )
6. If you are good at English, you could get the ................ from Cambridge Language Center ( scholar )
fill in each space with a correct preposition
1.her parents were very proud ...her when she got the scholarship.
2.This suit different..the one I saw yesterday.
3.The passage is written...English
4.VNese women úually wear ao dai ,sometimes work, and specially...special occasions.
5.They named their daughter...their own styles...clothes...their own lables...them
Mọi người giúp mình với, mình đang cần gấp, xin cảm ơn ạ
I. Write A,B,C or D which best completes the sentences
1. She (works/work/ have worked/ were working) 40 hours a week
2. If i (were/am/will be/have been) you, i would live on my salary
3. Unfortunately, they (promised/refused /denied /decided) having stolen my car
4. While i (am having /was having /had/have) lunch, she opened the door, entered the room and said nothing
5. Pele used to be one of the greatest soccer players of his (inspiration /generation /compulsion /situation)
6. She is (introducing /encouraging /designing /mentioning) the children to literature from Asia countries
7. Mr. Bush we really impressed by our country's economic (generation /fashion /growth /compulsion)
8. Their father is out of work, so they're going to have to (be saved /spend /modernize/economize) from now on..
9. My village is (in/on/to/between) the north of Ha Noi capital city
10. After two hours traveling by bus, we (came/reached /got/went) Da Lat
11. This film is so interesting that i (have seen/saw/see/has see) it twice
12. I have a pen pal in Singapore. We (comprise /divide /impress/correspond) with each other at least once a month
13. They usually take a walk in the park early in the morning to enjoy the (fresh /salty/windy/strong) air there
14. Children's shoes usually wear (up/on/out /into) very quickly
15. The picnic last week gave us a lot of (enjoy /enjoyment /enjoyable /enjoyed)
16. "Jeans" is named (at/for /after /in) Genoa
17. The material is strong. It does not (take/wear/find /come) out easily
18. The price (includes /consists /has/comprises) 7 items of jeans
Mọi người giúp mình với, mình đang cần gấp, xin cảm ơn ạ
II/ chọn A,B,C hoặc D
1. He took (off/on/above /over) his hat and got into the room
2. "When did you come here?"-"i (have/was/have been /had been) here since August 25"
3. The shopping center was (crowded /full/busy/hurry) of people on the first day of the sales
4. Accidents (are often caused /is often caused /often cause /often caused) by carelessness
5. "Do you know the speaker?"-" he is the (most boring /more boring /most bored /more bored) speaker i have ever known "
6. It's (convenience /inconvenience /convenient /inconvenient) to call anyone at night
7. Many designers took (inspired /inspire/inspiration /inspectional) from Vietnam's ethnic minority
8. I've looked (at/for /up/on) my key but i can't find it anywhere
9. I wish they (are/were/would be/will be) here next time
10. Maryam often goes to the (pagoda /church /mosque /temple) to pray because her religion is Islam
11. The examination will be divided (in/on/into /to) three parts
12. Let's go to the Temple of Literature. (That's a fine day/that's a good trip/that's a good idea /yes, let)
13. They play tennis once (each /a/every /most) three weeks
14. It (spent/made/got/took)them 15 minutes to walk to the nearest post office
15. He (has been taken /was taken/is taken /took) to the hospital recently
16. (As soon as /as long as /as much as/as well as) Van completes his homework, he father's success at school
17. The girl was greatly impressed (of/on/at/by)her father's success at school
18. It was hot , so i (turn /turns /turned /am turning) on the air-conditioner
19. We (hurry /hurryingly/hurried /hurriedly) gathered our things and ran to the bus stop
20. The bus collected us at 5 o'clock (in the early morning /early in the morning /in the morning early /in early the morning)
21. (So/in conclude /in inclusion /in conclusion), students in secondary schools should wear uniform
22. She was sick. She cried a lot (at/on/until /during) at night
23. The book my mother gave me (comprise/consist/comprises/consists) 100 pages
24. The new camera didn't work, (so/because/then/and) my sister took it back to the shop 2
25. Liz will show the photos she has taken (from /to/for /with) her parents
26. Hoa is Buddist. She goes to (mosque /church /temple/pagoda) every month
viết từ 40-50 từ về 2 chủ đè sau
1. do you like school uniform? why or why not
2. what festival do you like best? why
Complete the letter with the correct form of verbs in the box.
leave bear apply have be learn move work see live consider
I’d like (1)_______for the job of shop manager which I (2)_______advertised in the local paper.
I’m twenty years old. I (3)________in France but my family (4)_______to England when I was twelve and (5)________here ever since. I (6)________school three years ago and since then I (7)________several jobs in shops. Now I (8)________in Halls department store. The manager has said that he (9)_______willing to give me a reference.
I speak French and English fluently and I (10)_______German since I left school, so I speak some German too.
I hope you (11)________my application.
I.Write the sentences, using the correct form of the words in brackets
1.Staying up late can cause ____and sleepiness. (tired)
2.Peter and Mary do not prefer living in____area, (locality)
3. How much does___affect your body? (obese)
4. ____ are people who cause pollution to the environment. (pollute)
5. The___couple loives very healthily with a food diet. (elder)
6. The doctor will___Tom to discover his illness (examination)
7. When you___to long, you may get eye regularly? (safety)