My family and i (live).......... In this area for over 20 years nowbởi Hong Van 03/06/2019
Mọi người giúp mình với, mình đang cần gấp,xin cảm ơn ạ
II/ supply the correct verb tense or form
1. My family and i (live).......... In this area for over 20 years now
2. Nothing (do).............about this problem for months
3. Since television appeared, it (become)..............more and more popular
4. He (attack)..............by a shark while he was paddling on his surfboard
5. By tradition, the Ao dai used to (wear).............by both men and women
6. The children (talk)..............noisily when their teacher got into the classroom
7. In the 1800s, jeans cloth (make) ..............completely from cotton
8. The Ao dai (mention)............in many poems for centuries
9. I would like (treat).............as an adult. I'm no longer a child
10. (Listen)............ To music is my favorite activity in my free time
Câu trả lời (1)
II/ supply the correct verb tense or form
1. My family and i (live)..HAVE LIVED........ In this area for over 20 years now
2. Nothing (do)..........HAS BEEN DONE...about this problem for months
3. Since television appeared, it (become)......HAS BECOME........more and more popular
4. He (attack)........WAS ATTACKED......by a shark while he was paddling on his surfboard
5. By tradition, the Ao dai used to (wear).....BE WORE........by both men and women
6. The children (talk)........WERE TALKING......noisily when their teacher got into the classroom
7. In the 1800s, jeans cloth (make) ......WAS MADE........completely from cotton
8. The Ao dai (mention)....HAS BEEN MENETIONED........in many poems for centuries
9. I would like (treat).......BEING TREATED......as an adult. I'm no longer a child
10. (Listen).......LISTENING..... To music is my favorite activity in my free timebởi Trần MạnH Thế Thế 03/06/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
1. We enjoyed the holiday. It rained a lot (However, but, although)
2. We didn’t enjoy our holiday. The weather was bad (so, because)
3. We study hard. We can pass the final examination (so that)
4. You can’t speak to Tim. He’s sleeping (so, because)
5. I told the absolute truth. No one would believe me (but, athough, however)
6. Simon couldn’t come to the meeting. He was busy (therefore)
7. He has no ticket. He can’t get into the cinema (since)
8. I’m learning French. I like learning French (and)
9. He stayed at home. It rained hard (as)
10. He continued to run. He felt very tired (even though)
11. Nam will pass the exam. He studies hard (if)
12. I had forgot locking the door. I drove to the office this morning (when)
13. She is in London. She is in Berlin, too. (either … or).
14. He wasn’t an idler. He wasn’t a gambler (neither … or).
15. He isn’t likely to be present at the meeting. I’m not either (neithor … nor)
16. The computer can gather facts. It can store them (not only … but also)
17. This prize will mean an honour for him. It will mean an honour for us (not only … but also)
18. He worked hard. He passed all his exams (so, because)
19. Tom didn’t come to the party. Ann didn’t come to the party (Neither … nor)
20. The house is large. It is also clean (both … and)
21. The lesson was long. It was difficult, too (not only … but also)
22. Jean can type. She can speak English, too (either … or)
Viết lại câu với từ cho trước
This special offer will end on Monday! LAST
=> This special offer............................. Monday!
1.she (prefect) tea to coffee
2.she told me her address, but I(not remember)it
3.Mr. Jones( go) to Australia. He is not in this country
4.what(be) the flight like ?
5.I think (get) the flu.I must go to bed.
6.Where's my wallet? It was on the table.Someone (take) it
chuyển sang chủ động
1. Are the test always written in the language lab?
2. Are eagles found in Alaska?
3. He isn't believed right
4. English is needed for her work
5. The street is cleaneds every day by the workers
6. Is Spanish spoken in Brazil?
điền giới từ from/for/since/between/until/before/after
1i'm going to meet him at the airport ... wednesday
2 we won't go shopping..... the weekend
3 ........dinner,we often go for a walk on the beach
Dịch giùm mk vs !
Millions of English-Speaking Students Fail to Attend Class in Cameroon
Millions of school children failed to attend classes in English-speaking areas of Cameroon when the school term began recently. Schools opened after the government released many of the jailed leaders of protests in Cameroon’s English-speaking areas. The protests were called to direct attention to what some people see as the strong influence of the French language in the country. Cameroon has two official languages: French and English. Many English-speakers believe they are discriminated against by those who speak French.
Schools have been closed in the English-speaking northwest and southwest areas of Cameroon since November. That is when lawyers and teachers called for a strike to stop what they believe is the overuse of the French language. After leaders of the strike were arrested, pressure groups called for their immediate and unconditional release before the new school term. Last week, 55 of the 75 protesters were released, while charges against them were dropped.
1.Fred asked the postman:" Are there any letters for me today?"
2. " These old buildings might have already disappeared by the time I am back next year" He said
3. John said," I was just leaving the office when I came face to face with a stranger."
4. The passenger said to the taxi-driver: "Hurry up!" and he added " I must be at the station on time"
5. Father said:" The taxi is coming now. Is everyone ready?"
6. Helen said, " I think I'll have to find a better job. I can't make both ends meet."
7. He said to hẻ" Why are you so late? I've been waiting for half an hour already."
chuyển sag câu gián tiếp
Choose the best answer by circling its corresponding letter A, B, C or D.
1. I _________ to see Michael after so many years.
A- glad was really B- was really glad C- was glad really D- really glad was
2. There is _________ food left but not enough for everyone.
A- little B- a little C- few D- a few
3. The boy ...........on the beach asked me if I liked his kite.
A- lie B- lay C- laid D- lying
4. And I'd like a ............of cigarettes, too.
A- box B- packet C- jar D- case
5. Did you take enough money with you? – No, I needed .........more than I thought I would.
A- much B- many C- any D- of
6. He worked hard __________he could pass the final exam.
A- so that B- in order to C- so as to D- as result
7. Let's paint the house __________. It will be much cheaper.
A- themselves B- ourselves C- myself D- yourself
8. Choose a correct reply of the following expression: "Do you want this one or that one?"
A- I'll say it again for you. B- I don't mind. You choose.
C- Never mind. It doesn't matter. D- Yes? Can I help you?
9. I have forgotten _________ this machine. Can you show me how?
A- how to operate B- to operate C- operating D- how operates
10. We saw the girls _________ football as we drove past the field.
A- play B- to playing C- to play D- playing
11. I've............to Paris. I went there in March.
A- been B- gone C- just D- yet
12. We would like ............to the president's reception, but we weren't.
A- having invited B- having been invited C- to have invited D- to have been invited
13. Wood is used ............making desks and tables.
A- to B- in C- for D- into
14. Hoa was extremely ............about the history of China.
A- knowledgeable B- knowledge
C- knowledgeability D- knowledgeably
15. They ............ at the train station at 2 o'clock yesterday.
A- got B- reached C- traveled D- arrived
III. Give the correct tense form of the verb in the brackets
1 Euro 2012 (start).....in Ukraine and Poland
2 My mother (work)...for this company for more than 10 years
3 when i came,they (talk)...happily about the class meeting
4 I wish I (have)...time to go on holiday now
5 one of the things I have.....(bé) noisy children
IV. Give the correct form of the word given to complete the sentences
1 Minh Hang won the highest prize in a dancing...last week (complete)
2 If we go on littering, the environment will become...polutted(serious)
3 Banh chưng is a ....dish dish at tet in Vietnam (tradition)0
VII. Rewrite the sentences so that it means the same as the first one, beginning with the given words
1 "Do you live in bac giang city, lien" asked Binh
==> Binh asked Lien.......
2 My grandmother often told us fairy stories when we were small
==> My grandmother used
3 let's go to the water park for a change on the weekend
==> I suggest
write a passage ( about 100 words ) to tell about yourself and your activities last summer.