YOMEDIA
NONE

Change the sentences into reported speech

1.Fred asked the postman:" Are there any letters for me today?"

2. " These old buildings might have already disappeared by the time I am back next year" He said

3. John said," I was just leaving the office when I came face to face with a stranger."

4. The passenger said to the taxi-driver: "Hurry up!" and he added " I must be at the station on time"
5. Father said:" The taxi is coming now. Is everyone ready?"
6. Helen said, " I think I'll have to find a better job. I can't make both ends meet."

7. He said to her" Why are you so late? I've been waiting for half an hour already."

chuyển sag câu gián tiếp

Theo dõi Vi phạm
ADSENSE

Trả lời (1)

•  

1.Fred asked the postman:" Are there any letters for me today?"

=> Fred asked the postman if there were any letters for him that day.

2. " These old buildings might have already disappeared by the time I am back next year" He said

=> He said (that) those old buildings might have already disappeared by the time he was back the next year.

3. John said," I was just leaving the office when I came face to face with a stranger."

=> John said (that) he had been just leaving the office when he had come face to face with a strange.

4. The passenger said to the taxi-driver: "Hurry up!" and he added " I must be at the station on time"

=>The passenger told the taxi-driver to hurry up and added that he had to be at the station on time.
    5. Father said:" The taxi is coming now. Is everyone ready?"

=> Father said that the taxi was coming then and asked if everyone was ready.
    6. Helen said, " I think I'll have to find a better job. I can't make both ends meet."

=> Helen said that she thought she would have to find a better job because she couldn’t make both ends meet.

7. He said to her" Why are you so late? I've been waiting for half an hour already."

=> He asked her why she was so late;he had been waiting for half an hour already.

Chúc bạn học tốt!!!

bởi Thảo Đoàn 14/03/2019
    Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm

Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!

Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản

Gửi câu trả lời Hủy

NONE

Các câu hỏi mới

AANETWORK

YOMEDIA
AANETWORK
OFF