The lecturer explained the problem very clearly and is always _______ in response to questions.
- A. attention
- B. attentively
- C. attentive
- D. attentiveness
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- She is a kind of woman who does not care much of work but generally _______ meals, movies or late nights at a club with her colleagues
- I didn't think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
- Body language is a potent form of _______ communication
- This is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate
- The lecturer explained the problem very clearly and is always _______ in response to questions