The child _______ parents both died is called an orphan.
- A. which
- B. who
- C. that
- D. whose
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
whose thay thế cho tính từ sở hữu, whose + N
which: thay thế cho danh từ chỉ vật
who: thay thế cho danh từ chỉ người
that: thay thế cho cả danh từ chỉ người và vật
Dịch: Đứa trẻ mà bố mẹ của nó đều đã chết được gọi là trẻ mồ côi.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Question 1. You have just passed your exam. This makes your parents happy.
- Question 2. You cannot completely avoid stress in your life. You need to find ways to cope with it.
- Question 3. Their children learn primarily by directly experiencing the world around it.
- Question 4. The number of wildlife habitat reserves have been established in order to save endangered species from extinction.
- Her husband asked her son what did he want for his birthday.
- Why is David different from other young people at his age?
- David's greatest problem is _______
- He was employed by the company because _______.
- He left school after taking O-levels because _______
- Why does David think he might retire early?
- The word 'pessimistic' in the reading passage probably means________
- The word 'releases' in the reading passage can be replaced by ________
- Of the two sisters, Thuy Kieu is the _______ .
- All applicants _______ hand in their application forms by Friday at the latest.
- At the end of the film, the young prince _______ in love with a reporter.
- As we wanted to be close to_______nature, we moved to the countryside.
- Sex before _______ is strongly disapproved in some cultures.
- Those _______ boys often play tricks on their friends.
- The child _______ parents both died is called an orphan.
- You were wrong _______ her for something she didnt do.
- He is going to marry a _______ girl next month.
- Who will _______ your baby when you are at work?
- Not until a few years ago_______ playing football.
- Mary is very_______ and caring. - I think she would make a good nurse.
- You will be home and dry in the interview if you have good qualifications and wide experience.
- She denied having stolen his mothers money.
- Not until all their demands had been turned down did the workers decide to go on strike for more welfair.
- If the manager were here, he would sign your paper immediately.
- The passage mentions which of the following as a reason for the importance of Lake Vostok?
- All of the following are true about the 1970 survey of Antarctica EXCEPT that it ______.
- The paragraph following the passage most probably discusses
- The word 'microbes' in paragraph 3 could be best replaced by which of the following?
- Which of the following is closet in meaning to 'frigid' in paragraph 1?
- The purpose of the passage is to ______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that the ice would not be flat if ______.
- What is true of Lake Vostok?
- Mr Smith is having lunch in a restaurant.~ Mr Smith 'Could you bring me some water?' - Waiter: '_______'
- Mary and John are talking about Johns new house.~ Mary: 'What a lovely house you have' - John: '______'
- 'If I were you, I'd ask the teacher for help' he said.
- Is it necessary to meet the manager at the airport?
- He was successful in his career thanks to his parents support.