Students should spend one hour a day _________ English.
- A. to learn
- B. learned
- C. learning
- D. learn
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- All the students are looking forward to go to the stadium to watch the football match.
- I had my teacher to revise my essay this morning, but he was busy teaching.
- They thanked us on inviting them to dinner and said that they wanted to have us over for dinner the next week.
- Richard insisted on seeing the manager tomorrow.
- ______ of the committee, I’d like to thank you for your generous donation.
- Nancy: 'I'm not sure what to do this evning. Any ideas?'
- Five local teachers of English are invited to _______ the essay contest.
- Green Summer is a voluntary project where students provide__________ for disadvantaged children.
- You need a degree to be ____________ in today’s job market.
- At the moment, Tony _____ books and his wife _____ dinner.
- I ________ a strange animal while I ________ for my friends at the bus stop.
- By the time I ________ to the party, most people ________ home.
- _______ to this songs many times, I could sing it without looking at the lyrics.
- Students should spend one hour a day _________ English.
- We are always made _______ hard at the weekend by our boss.
- Minh: Thanks a lot.”Tom: _____________”
- Which of the following words is similar in meaning to distinctive”?
- According to those who work for VSO, who play the most important part in bringing about changes?
- Which the following is true about VSO?
- The chosen volunteers__________________