My brother used __________ heavily, but he doesn’t smoke any longer.
- A. to smoke
- B. to smoking
- C. smoke
- D. smoking
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He will be in Singapore from Monday _________ Thursday.
- A great deal of tea __________ in England everyday.
- It was _________ a boring film that I left before the end.
- She asked me if I ________ to school by bicycle every day.
- That book ___________ in the library.
- Nga is hungry _________ she hasn’t eaten all day.
- Mathematics is a ____________ subject in school.
- We have a meeting ____________7.30 a.m and 11 a.m.
- My brother used __________ heavily, but he doesn’t smoke any longer.
- John: Would you mind if I turned off the light?”Mark: ________.”
- Wearing__________encourages students to be proud of their school.
- It is nearly 3 months _________he visited his parents.
- I am always busy. I wish I _________ more time to look after my family.
- I look forward to ________ from you and _________ good response from your company.
- This is the first time I ________ such an interesting film.
- The doctor _________me not to stay up too late at night.
- His house looks very large and beautiful. It is _________house.
- Its very hot today. I wish I _________on the beach now.
- We are____________when the New Years Eve is coming very near.
- My father asked us _________too much time playing computer games.
- Why shouldnt you arrive exactly on time if you are invited to a dinner at a particular time? Because ………………………………….
- When should you arrive if you are asked to arrive at a particular time?
- Opening a present in front of the gift-giver is considered …….....….
- What will the host do if he or she doesnt like the present?
- What should you bring if you are invited to someones house in America for dinner?