Most visitors to Ha Noi came to visit Ho Chi Minh’s (Mausoleum)______.
- A. impressive tomb
- B. large house
- C. lasting memorial
- D. nature trail
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Many women today prefer wearing modern clothing _____ traditional clothing.
- I was very impressed ________ the efficiency of the staff.
- This report is divided broadly ________ two parts.
- Lan and Maryam are pen pals. They ________ with each other twice a month.
- Most visitors to Ha Noi came to visit Ho Chi Minh’s (Mausoleum)______.
- US dollars are considered common ______ in international transactions.
- My mother hasn’t worn Ao Dai ________ at least ten years.
- She wore a cream silk dress that she ______ herself.
- Jean cloth is very strong and hardly _________.
- Anita is fond ________ playing the piano.
- Last night I came home, cooked dinner, and _________ TV.
- I wish I_________ you some money for your rent, but I’m broke myself.
- Would you like_______ and visit me next summer?
- I have been feeling better since___________.
- I wish I___________ Vicky more often.
- Would you like to go to the band concert?” Thanks, but I______ it already.”
- Jeans________ of heavy cotton cloth called denim.
- When I was a child I_________ violin.
- In the 1990s, the sale of jeans stopped_____________.
- Wearing casual clothes makes students__________ self-confident.
- Mary was drying the dishes when she ____ the plate.