Instead of buying a new pair of shoes, I had my old ones _______.
- A. repaired
- B. repairing
- C. repair
- D. to repair
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The pop singer sings very _______.
- Mr. Brown _______ in the company for 5 years before he moved there.
- Martin denied _______ the man on the day of the crime.
- It was _______ a difficult question that we couldnt answer it.
- I retired when I was sixty and now Im living on my _______.
- Please forgive me. I didnt mean _______ you.
- I remember _______ to Paris when I was a very small child.
- He prefer reading books _______ watching TV.
- Instead of buying a new pair of shoes, I had my old ones _______.
- They have no money and are forced to live on _______.
- 'Is Marsha still here?' 'No. She was the first _______.
- Had he worked harder last summer, he _______.
- _______ anniversary is the day exactly 50 years after a marriage, often celebrated with a party.
- At the time she was under the influence _______ her husband.
- Inside it, I saw a wad of dollar notes exactly like the ones my father _______ me.
- Two friends Linda and Peter are talking about his last football match.Peter:
- In _______ United States, people of all ages celebrate birthdays.
- I saw the cat _______ through the window.
- Their childen are used to _______ up after school every day.
- The film _______ by the time we _______ to the cinema.
- Up to now, they have not made a _______ whether they will go or not.
- Its a long time since I last saw him.
- Theres no point in persuading him to do this.
- She usually drinks a glass of milk before going to bed every night.
- I regret lending him money.
- I couldnt help laughing when he told me that story.
- The author _______.
- How did the author feel when he arrived in the village?
- Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
- What does the author think about his time with OV?