In spite of I was sick, I couldn't go to school yesterday.
- A. In spite of
- B. sick
- C. couldn't
- D. go
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
In spite of --> Because
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If I had noticed him, I _________ hello to him.
- Many animals are________ for their fur or other valuable parts of their bodies.
- I think all drivers ___________ wear seatbelts while driving.
- Some tiny organisms are ___________ along by the currents.
- Ann: Would you like to have lunch with us?” ~ Beck: __________________”.
- If someone _______ into the store, smile and say: 'May I help you?'
- _______to music is a great way to relax.
- Why did Tom keep making jokes about me? I don't enjoy____________.
- Many plants and animals can be used as medicine _____ cancer, AIDS and other sicknesses.
- If I _______that you were ill last week, I would have gone to see you.
- The staff are .working at weekend _______ delay the project any further.
- The teacher had devided the students ______ small groups before they did their task.
- If you _______ us about the bad service, wed have eaten there.
- In funeral, people always play ______ music.
- The soft background music made her _______ sleepy.
- My brother prefers country music___________classical music.
- Some plants and animals are referred to as __________organisms because they are extremely small.
- The roads in our town _________.
- _________is the variety of different types of plant and animal life in a particular region.
- Who ______ your bike? – Mike did.
- The children were________ to see the big animals in the zoo.
- ______ in your position, I would think twice about that decision. It could be a bad move.
- 'Tien Quan Ca', the Viet Nam national_______ , was written by Van Cao.
- They________ in New York for ten years before they moved to London.
- Tim: _____________ eating out tonight?” – John: That’s a good idea.”
- Cuc Phuong National Park located 160 kilometres south west of Ha Noi.
- Dad went to the market buying some food for Mum.
- The farmers had poor crops last year because the flood.
- What does she practise singing all day to?
- In spite of I was sick, I couldnt go to school yesterday.
- Haydn composed ______.
- Tchaikovsky ______.
- Vivaldi wanted to ______.
- Bach composed his music ______ years ago.
- The first classical composers wanted to ______.