If I _______ a more reliable car, I ' to Spain rather than fly.
- A. would have - would drive
- B. had - had driven
- C. had - would drive
- D. would have had - would drive
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 4662
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Some scientists believe that the earth have resources enough to support its population
- The population of the world has been increased faster and faster
- Ninety-seven percent of the world water is saltwater is found in the oceans of the Earth.
- Hadn't he resigned, we would have been forced to sack him
- John lived in New York since 1960 to 1975, but he is now living in Detroit.
- If the technology _______ available, we would be able to expand the business
- If the North Sea _______ in winter, you could walk from London to Oslo.
- It would have been a much more serious accident _____ fast at the time
- If you _______ to my advice in the first place, you wouldnt be in this mess now
- Ill give you a lift if it _______
- If I _______ a more reliable car, I to Spain rather than fly
- I _______ you sooner had someone told me you were in the hospital
- They couldnt decide _______ it was worth re-sitting the exam
- _______ how difficult the job was, I mightnt have taken it
- _______ in my seventies and rather unfit, I might consider taking up squash
- ______ more information, please telephone our main office
- Its time governments ______ something to limit population growth
- Id really like to do accounting. If only I ______ so poor at maths
- She wouldnt have gone to university ______
- John said if he ______ any money he me a drink