Exercise 1: Choose the sentence - a, b, C or d - which is closest in meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
He didn't hurry so he missed the plane.
- A. If he hurried he wouldn't miss the plane.
- B. If he had hurried he might catch the plane.
- C. He didn't miss the plane because he hurried.
- D. If he had hurried he could have caught the plane.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He didn't hurry so he missed the plane.
- He acts as though nothing matters to him
- It's ages since I last saw a Hollywood film
- I remember doing this assignment before
- Mike hasnt touched a book since the semester began.
- ______ west of the Rocky Moutains
- ______ the surface of metal, but also weakens it
- Jacobson is often referred to ______ at the factory.
- The chairman requested that ______
- ______ did Arthur realize that there was danger