Exercise 2: From the four words or phrases - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.Câu hỏi:
______ west of the Rocky Moutains.
- A. Tornadoes almost occur never
- B. Tornadoes never almost occur
- C. Never tornadoes almost occur
- D. Tornadoes almost never occur
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He didn't hurry so he missed the plane.
- He acts as though nothing matters to him
- It's ages since I last saw a Hollywood film
- I remember doing this assignment before
- Mike hasnt touched a book since the semester began.
- ______ west of the Rocky Moutains
- ______ the surface of metal, but also weakens it
- Jacobson is often referred to ______ at the factory.
- The chairman requested that ______
- ______ did Arthur realize that there was danger