Read the text and choose the best answers for the questions
KEEPING OUR TEETH HEALTHY
It is very important to have healthy teeth. Good teeth help us to chew our food. They also help us to look nice.
How does a tooth go bad? The decay begins in a little crack in the enamel covering of the toot. This happens after germs and bits of food have collected there. Then the decay slowly spreads inside to tooth. Eventually, poison goes into the blood, and we may feel quite ill.
How can we keep out teeth healthy? First, we ought to visit our dentist twice a year. He can fill the small holes in our teeth before they destroy the teeth. He can examine our teeth to check that they are growing in the right way. Unfortunately, many people wait until they have toothache before they see a dentist.
Secondly, we should brush our teeth with a toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day – once after breakfast and once before we go to bed. We can also use wooden toothpicks to clean between our teeth after a meal.
Thirdly, we should eat food that is good for our teeth and our body: milk, cheese, fish, brown bread, potatoes, red rice, raw vegetables, and fresh fruit. Chocolate, sweets, biscuits and cakes are bad, especially when we eat them between meals. They are harmful because they stick to our teeth and cause decay.Câu hỏi:
Good teeth help us to ………............
- A. be nice
- B. have good eyesight
- C. chew our food
- D. be important
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Don’t forget to wash your ________before meals.
- It’s ________to brush your teeth every day.
- My aunt tells us a lot ________you.
- Wash vegetables and fruit before ________.
- -________do you brush your teeth? –Twice a day.
- -What’s ________matter ?– I have a toothache.
- What do you do ________yourself clean and tidy?
- I know how to take care ________myself.
- The dentist ________a cavity in my tooth.
- --________do you take morning exercise? --Because it’s good for my health.
- What does a dentist look after? - She looks after people’s ________.
- Lien looks worried because she often ________to brush her teeth.
- Most children feel ________when they come to see the dentist.
- Hoa ________up early and does some exercise every day.
- What time do you go to________ bed ? – ________nine oclock.
- I received a letter ________my aunt last week.
- Don’t eat too ________candy.
- Are you scared ________seeing the dentist?
- Wash your hands ________meals.
- Remember ________your teeth after meals.
- Good teeth help us to ………............
- When food and germs collect in a small crack, our teeth ..........
- A lot of people visit a dentist only when...............
- We ought to try to clean our teeth...............................................
- We shouldn’t eat a lot of …………………