A(n)______ is a very heavy fall of snow, usually with a strong wind.
- A. snowstorm
- B. earthquake
- C. volcano
- D. typhoon
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 5467
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Many people were injured when the building _________
- No ships are sailing today because of the high _________
- The _______ of the volcano was a terrible disaster
- The church caught fire when it was struck by _________
- A(n)______ is a very heavy fall of snow, usually with a strong wind
- A(n) ______ is a sudden, violent shaking of the earth’s surface
- A(n) ______ is a mountain with a large opening at the top of through which gases and lava are forced out into the air, or have been in the past
- A(n) ______ is a violent tropical storm with very strong wind.
- ______ is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place and time, such as the temperature, and if there is wind, rain, sun, etc
- ______ is the regular pattern of the weather conditions of a particular place.