Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your an swer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 25 to 29.Câu hỏi:
It is important in today’s societ y to keep as fit and healthy as possible. People who work in offices (25)
________ be especially sure they take some form of exercise at least twice a week if they want to live a
long and happy life. But what is the best way to keep fit? It r eally depends on your personality. If you are
a competitive kind of person, (26) _______ you would probably like to play some kind of sport. The kind
of sport would, again, depend on you. A (27) _______type would prefer team sports, whereas a ‘loner’
would be attracted to individual sports like tennis, squash or badminton. For those who do not want to
compete, there are many (28) ________to sport. Walking, cycling and running are all cheap and
enjoyable forms of exercise. There are also many gymnasiums and health clubs to join, (29) _______
provide training facilities, and s ometimes offer personal train ing to suit your individual needs.
A. can B. may C. need D. have to
- A. can
- B. may
- C. need
- D. have to
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 74614
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A.rites B. catches C. oranges D. buzzes
- A.ghost B. post C.
- A. average B.
- A. manage B. suppose C.
- Although divorce is quite common in Western countries, 80 percent of ____ get divorced remarry.
- — 'That driver has lost control of his car - he _________ into the barrier!'
- — I hear Ben has been really busy with his house.
- I meant no harm by my remark, but she finally flared up at me _________ I had insulted her.
- As Marilyn finished her spe ech, the audience burst _________ thunderous applause.
- 10: _________, but he often gives me a hand with the housework .
- Dick was made _________ the truck for a week as a punishment.
- It is not uncommon for _________ probl ems of communication bet ween old and young.
- Despite the flimsy evide nce, the jury found her __________.
- The contract between the tw o companies will _________ at the e nd of the year.
- They didn’t ____________to the statio n in time to catch the train.
- The rapid _____________ of the world’s population has produced serious social and economic problems.
- This student’s excellent performance __________ an example for the rest of the class.
- Discovering the secrets of human genes was a great scientific __________.
- He said good night hastily , promising that he would phone Hans in the morning.
- The ancient city was completely inundated within half an hour.
- There has been insufficient rainfall over the past two years, and farmers are having troub le.
- Kate thinks they look down on her because she doesnt have a job.
- Mary and Linda are talking about how to save electricity.
- Denis and Mike are reading books in class. — Denis: Do you think I could borrow your dictionary? — Mike: ________________.
- A. can B. may C. need D. have to
- A. then B. so C. therefore D. or
- A. social B. sociable C. socialised D. socialist
- A. changes B. options C. alternatives D. solutions
- A. where B. which C. that D. what
- Producers of video games are keen on
- The people who are most attracted to video games are
- have different attitude towards playing video games.
- The addiction to video games ca n be so powerful that it can _________.
- Compared with boys of the same age, girls are
- Where did this passage come from?
- In the first paragraph, why does th e author say surprisingly”?
- In the second paragraph, what is the meaning of annual”?
- In the history of the Sonoran desert,
- In the third paragraph, what does the author mean by inhospi table conditions”?
- What is the main impression t hat the author gives of the desert area?
- The word accounts for” (paragraph 1) is closest in meaning to
- The word amazing” (par. 3) is closest in meaning to
- A basic knowledge of social studies, such as history and geography, are considered a basic part of the education of every child.
- Though my house is cheaper than Albert, it is bigger and more attractive
- The wind blew so hardly and strongly that the windows rattled in their frames.
- They think the band has split up many times before.
- "What will you do if you have ten a week off school?", Minh asked me.
- If you weren’t born in this country you can’t vote in the election.
- Learning German is a waste of time bec ause the language is not widely spoken.
- I realized the value of my parents’ advice only wh en I myself became a parent.