Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (10 câu):
Câu 1: Mã câu hỏi: 3631
Exercise 1: From the four word or phrase - a, b, c or d - choose the one that best completes the sentence.
Of all the monarchs in French history, the infamous. Louis XIV is the one ______.
- A. with whom the public is most familiar
- B. whom with the public is most familiar
- C. that the public is familiar the most
- D. the public is most familiar with
Câu 2: Mã câu hỏi: 3632
______ perhaps the most awe inspiring among the great structures of the world.
- A. The Great Wall of China
- B. The Great Wall of China is
- C. That The Great Wall of China is
- D. The Great Wall of China which is
Câu 3: Mã câu hỏi: 3633
On an untimed test, to answer accurately is more important than ______.
- A. a quick finish
- B. you finish quickly
- C. finishing quickly
- D. to finish quickly
Câu 4: Mã câu hỏi: 3634
No matter ______, Mozart was an accomplished composer while still a child.
- A. how it seems remarkable
- B. how remarkable it seems
- C. it seems remarkable how
- D. how seems it remarkable
Câu 5: Mã câu hỏi: 3635
_____ millions of galaxies exist in the vast space outside the Milky Way.
- A. That is estimated
- B. An estimate that
- C. It is estimated that
- D. That the estimated
Câu 6: Mã câu hỏi: 3636
Exercise 2: Choose the sentence - a, b, c or d - which is closest in meaning to the printed one.
He liked London very little and Vienna less.
- A. He liked Vienna but not London
- B. He thought Vienna was worse than London.
- C. He liked Vienna more than London
- D. He didn't like Vienna as much as London
Câu 7: Mã câu hỏi: 3637
She tends to lose her temper for no reason.
- A. She has no reason so she loses her temper.
- B. She has no reason for tending to lose her temper.
- C. She easily gets angry when there is a reason.
- D. She often gets angry for no reason.
Câu 8: Mã câu hỏi: 3638
He seemed very reluctant to take my advice.
- A. He seemed quite willing to take my advice.
- B. It seemed he was not ready to give me advice.
- C. It seemed he was not willing to take my advice.
- D. He seemed very anxious to take my advice.
Câu 9: Mã câu hỏi: 3639
Scarcely had the man left when the bomb exploded.
- A. The bomb had exploded before the man left.
- B. No sooner had the man left than the bomb exploded.
- C. The man left and had the bomb exploded.
- D. The bomb went off because of the man.
Câu 10: Mã câu hỏi: 3640
Bob outdoes his brother Paul in math.
- A. Bob surpasses Paul in math.
- B. Paul surpasses Bob in math.
- C. Bob always does Paul's math for him.
- D. Paul and Mark make the same grade in math.